Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.46.0 Mother’s Day update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder,will the purple sheep,super sheep etc make their appearance this update?

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118
      I hadn't thought of Wooly, good idea. That wouldn't clutter the normal menu and we would have all of them in one place. He'd have to become available everywhere, though. And I guess it might upset some players that they first have to spend 30SB (I don't remember how much he cost) and that times five (!) to get the sheep they want. And if somebody only wants one or two sheep, maybe one in the MV and one on the island, that'd be 60 SB+ per area. I have Wooly in my village, but that would still mean 120 SB to get him in the other areas plus the sheep berries... Ouch.
      Same goes for the pumpkin hut idea. Allowing us to create customisable sheep is great, but once again expensive. And it wouldn't really suit the idea of us getting the contest sheep. After all, those already are finished designs (more or less, they will have to make changes here and there) and a hut like that would mean totally new sheep. Or they'd have to add all the ideas and offer them as custom option, like all shirts, trousers, accessories, etc. Which is tons of work, I imagine.

Wooly would be a good option in so far that he's sheep/wool themed and we'd have all sheep in one place (and each sheep available everywhere please!), but somewhat costly, so maybe in the normal animal menu after all...? Or a new sheep section within the animal menu? That'd be cool, but I guess too much programming.

Spelling Bee Twinkiepie
      Glad to hear that! We'll wait patiently and look forward to them!

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, if it were like the pumpkin hut, it's only 10SB, and the pumpkins you create are free. THey don't do anything, no XP or anything but paintable decoration, but that could be an affordable way to have them. BUild your own decorative sheep for free, just pay 10SB per area.

I know about the cost of the sheep. I thikn they are cute but they are way too expensive for my village. I only spend my berries on smurfs or things that help the village....like the trophy, etc. I dont' spend them on decorations. so if the contest sheep are your normal 40SB per sheep, I'll never own any. (unless they are prizes in the game)

The 'market' for the sheep tend to be the high level players that have maxed out their game and have nothing left to spend their berries on. I"m not there yet.
      THe rate the game levels it will be another year or two before I am (and that's presuming the game is still around and being updated)

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118
      I didn't think about it that way. That would be very affordable indeed, but I don't think that will happen. That would make the sheep 'too cheap' & less special if you know what I mean. They are pricy, special, little fellows on their own, so only 10 SB and you get however many sheep you want? Not going to happen. (Which I can understand, tbh. For pumpkin deco or flowers or vases or trees or other stuff like that that's fine, but as lovely as it is to get everything you want easily, it does take away a little from them... Buying each sheep individually makes it more special than mass producing them for free.)

There's a bunch of smurfs I don't have yet but most of them probably won't make it to my village at all because I don't care for them. I have all the stuff I consider useful (eg trophy = useful, wood chopper = waste of SB, magician = waste of SB except if you like how he looks). Already when I was still low on SB I bought a bunch of animals because I just find them so cute. I don't care that much for other deco, at least not when it costs SB, but animals are my weakness. I agree though that 40 SB for a sheep are too much/many (awkward grammar). The old 30 SB per sheep were much nicer. Things keep getting more expensive. Smurfwillow's hut is 45SB, I mean... what?? Long gone are the times of 25 SB huts, but I think 35 SB is more than enough for a hut. I fear they won't go below 40 SB per hut anymore, if they haven't even decided to make that 45 SB...

At least from what we see here in this forum, maybe? No idea about the general userbase. Because I bought sheep already early-ish in the game, so did my friend. (When we had 50+ SB we'd buy something new, later we raised the bar to 100 SB. Now we're both well beyond that, although my SB are dropping rapidly thanks to having spend a lot on the bunny game and opening a GM box per day.) (level wise I'm in the low 80s so I haven't maxed out either, never had a SB bug, etc)

I wonder if we will get the ability to add friends this update? 🤔. Now that would be a great Mother's Day gift 😀.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      @Caro Sadly not this update... but they have heard us and are working on it. I can't say much more.

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Good news. Thanks Spelling Bee 😊

Really can't wait for this update . I have a question why are some elite VIP offers not offered for android like Bathazar's castle or Morpheo's castle ? Will they be added soon to android too ?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Nakiamie You should normally be able to see the Elite VIP offers in your game. A requirement is to have reached level 50! Morphio's castle will be offered again at the very end of April! Keep an eye out!

• Nakiamie
      Nakiamie commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome! Thanks Twinkiepie
Working...
X