Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for a few canonical nods and some increased odds in our next Mother's Day update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for a few canonical nods and some increased odds in our next Mother's Day update!

Gargamel's Mummy has decided drop in for a visit just in time for Mother's Day! Coming soon.

Place Nanny Smurf in the Main Village and check back daily for new Windowsill delights! Coming soon.

i wonder what she'll give us everyday. i hope it's something great!😁

Comment

THat looks like fun.

Comment

Cool, and love the hut design- traditional, but with a Nanny-ish twist! 😍

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's also easier on the graphic designers to edit an existing piece (if they edit it) than it is to start from scratch. So a win/win for consistency AND ease.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment

Morning Sky The roof has a different colour (pink instead of purple) and there's pastries on her windowsill instead of more flowers/bushes, but apart from that yes.

I think in her case it's sort of charming that her hut looks (nearly) the same. She is the granny of this village, after all. Been around for a long time, old, 'traditional', etc. I mean, how many old grandmas (not talking about you ladies here in your 50s+ who are grandmas but about the 90-ish year old ones) live in places that look like they are from the past? How many don't change things except if they really, really have to? And that usually then concerns only things that are broken beyond repair but not deco/style.

Sure, new hut designs are great and when it comes to already existing smurfs it can be extra nice (think of Smurfette! Love her island hut, for example), but Nanny gets a special pass here, at least from me.

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't mind her hut looking like the one on the mountain. I actually really like it 😊

The main village will be so crowded, gosh. But nanny is adorable and I love having her on my mountain. She shares an area with Smurfette and might do so in the MV, as well.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          LightofFire
          Some time ago I stored most of my xp items so I got Some space. I moved Smurfette underneath my nature/animal/park area, so she currently has some of the big Enarmored flowers, some smaller ones, some bushes, sheep, balloons, and the Enarmored picnic set. I think Nanny will like the flowers and sheep, too, not to mention that she likes the wool the sheep produce

• LightofFire
          LightofFire commented
          Editing a comment

I hope finding a nice spot for her in my MV,too!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          LightofFire
          Placing the pillows around the fireplace is a great idea! Nice place for cozy get togethers and reading evenings.
          When the update comes out and you'll see what new items are available, you might get inspiration where to make room for her/new stuff Few more days, then we'll know.

Nanny and her hut look adorable😍 Can't wait to add her to my Village😊😊😊

Comment

I must admit Nanny is special to me, as my grandchildren call me Nanny. Love her hut.

Comment

• Juliesmurf
            Juliesmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I am called Nanny as well with my three grandchildren. I don't knit but I spin, crochet and weave. So I will have to think hard about where I am going to set her up. I would like some sheep and peacocks with her, as well as some crafty things as well.

@Spelling Bee The next icon of the next update would be Nanny Smurf or Not?

Comment

Spelling Bee did mention a while ago that the team is looking into the extreme amount of XP needed to level up. Hopefully this is the first step in helping the players above level 100 in their quest to continue to level up.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Juliesmurf While there are no changes in this update, they are still working on it and hope to have something to announce later.

• Juliesmurf
            Juliesmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Great news Spelling Bee. While I know not everyone is interested in levelling up, it would be nice to have the chance too.

This looks interesting! Looking forward to having Nanny come to the main village, finally!

Comment

Nanny!!!!!! πŸ˜€

Comment

Gargamel's Mummy has decided drop in for a visit just in time for Mother's Day! Coming soon.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                She's perfect!! Can't wait to get herπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                You can certainly see the family resemblance

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                World's Best Mom!!!! Can't wait!!!

Sorry Spelling Bee but I had to share this teaser from Facebook! The new sheep with its lambs is just too cute not to share! 😍

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                hahaha...yes, the portrait looks like the ones at the funerals in this teaser. maybe because of the flowers in front of that?

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                This stuff looks great! It all has a fun spring like feel it it!

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                Editing a comment
                Loving that sheep mom 😍

Some comments for the new stuffs:
              - The portrait doesn't seem to be rotated in the way most other items do? Looks smurfy nonetheless.
              - The flowers seem to be the normal coin greenery, they look just fine.
              - Cake is cool, especially with the butterfly decors. But wait, is it on the ground?
              - Banquet table is my favorite, as the cakes and pies look tasty! Bongfish artists seem to love blueberry pies, don't they? There's one on Smurfwillow's hut.
              - Brown-wooled sheep... Your usual [BOLD]fluffy[/BOLD] sheep!
              - And last, the balloon, why do Smurfs want one inside their village? The vertical black lines look weird, though.

Comment

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                We also have chocolate hearts on the ground. I guess smurfs don't really worry about germs, haha.

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                That would be something cool if they could code tables to be on the ground, or as pathways, then you could put things on them, like put a vase on a table.

I'm reserving judgement ont eh decorations, I don't decorate a lot and, well going by past updates, as much as 75% of the new items will be SB items only so....some will have fun with them.

Im not a big decoratior in my village. Heck, my smurfs don't even have organized pathways or roads, I just let them wander at will.

• Camper's Beaver
                Camper's Beaver commented
                Editing a comment
                That makes me remember... the original village in the comics and cartoons don't have much decorations around. Usually it is just a patch of dirt land with mushroom huts everywhere.

Love the new sheep, hope we get more like this, the lambs are super cute

Comment

Working...
              X