Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.46.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.46.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.46.0

A loving, smurfy, Mother's Day themed update!
    - Get Nanny Smurf's new Hut in the Main Village and your Smurfs can enjoy her new Windowsill Delight feature!
    - Visit the Video Hut to check out new offers and earn free Smurfberries!
    - Find Gargamel's hard-to-please Mummy dearest hidden in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Help your Smurfs construct Homnibus the Wizard's Hovel Wonder!
    - A warm bundle of smurfy Mother's Day items await!

Everyone, please also don't forget to check out this other new topic: Important Announcement: Fixes and changes made in version 1.46.0 to address ongoing issues and feedback

Thanks

Comment

Gargamel is now available in the menu for 9.99โ‚ฌ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

Nanny is 60 berries....before I sink that much into a smurf can someone tell us what she does specifically? Are her once daily baked goods delights and smurfy rewards worth the investment?

Oh, and if you haven't already got the costume shop which is today's EO you may want to buy that before you install the update because the Tiki thing came up as soon as I opened the game.

And yes, you can now win the wacky weed game.
        Last edited by skydiver118; 04-28-2017, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          60 SB?? Jesus. Yeah, if anybody dares to buy her, please let us know what justifies that price.

YOur mileage may vary if the new missions are worth it or not.

I don't know if the number on the right is how many berries you get for each task or what. ANd I would imagine that different countries would get different offers/options?

I haven't gone beyond that point because I'm not sure if losing all privacy and signing up for dozens of spam lists is worth the berries.

One thing that has changed, which I think is mentioned, as soon as you get 10 bits they convert to a berry automatically.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm definitely not loving the new missions. I don't give out my personal info either so these are pretty much useless to me too. I preferred being able to just watch videos for smurfberry bits...

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          At least you can still just watch videos. I just ignore the missions and carry on as usual.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118 I don't know why I gapped out and didn't realize that I can still just watch videos haha! That is great news๐Ÿ˜…

-I'm not going to risk all that spam, my privacy is worth a heck of a lot more to me than a handful of SB's

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          The other thing could be, say someone sits down and signs up for everything....well unless those offers constantly renew, they give up their info for the initial berries and then have a few missions a week where they can get berries....in other words, cash in big at the beginning, then while you are getting all the e-mail from signing up the new opportunities are few and far between so, fter a few weeks/months there are no new missions to go on, and no more berries to earn.

Great: the EO don't disappear after the purchase. You can buy the Tiki Warriors again and again.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope they stay that way when the price drops to 9.99, I want a bunch of the tiki warriors, but at 24.99 it would add up fast!

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe that's a new thing with all EO's.

So I spent the 60 SB and bought Nanny... My first reward was 3 dye. You can either wait 24h or spend 5 SB to get the next reward. I don't want to spend the SB so I don't know if 3 dye is a fix reward or if you get a different reward every day. I would prefer the second option ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          No matter what the rewards are - I like Nanny sitting in the rocking chair.

• Juliesmurf
          Juliesmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Like Morning, I do like her hut. My first reward was a bone. So I will only be worrying about collecting the reward if I want to get rid of the bouncing sign. Unless you have a lot of smurfberries I wouldn't be getting her.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          I'm not super impressed with Nanny's rewards either. But I love having her in my MV and think her and her hut are really adorable๐Ÿ˜

Sadly the new Sheep isn't available on the mountain.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Does the lamb stay on the sheep or does it get off? I hope it gets off. It's a bit strange. I mean, lambs don't do that!

List of new things:

- Gargamel in the menu for a tenner
        - Nanny, only in the MV, 60 SB (6000 xp when placed, gives daily rewards)
        - Homnibus' hovel wonder in MV, charges the usual

- Nanny balloon in blue, Mummy balloon in blue, each 10 SB (1000 xp when placed)
        - Sheep 40 SB (4000 xp when placed, 2000 xp/12 h)
        - Cake 12 SB (1200 xp when placed, 600 xp/12 h)
        - Flower on ground, paintable, 1000 coins (500 xp when placed)
        - Chrysanthemum lamp, paintable, 1500 coins (750 xp when placed)
        - Nanny's table, 15 SB (1500 xp when placed, 750 xp/12 h)
        - Nanny's portrait, 2000 coins (1000 xp when placed)

Everything available in the MV, everything minus the table in the grove, everything minus the table and portrait on the island, balloons&table&cake on mountain (no flowers, no sheep, no portrait), nothing available on the planet.
        Last edited by Evanna; 04-28-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The teaser showed the Mummy balloon in yellow, but I can't find it in the menu in that color.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple!
          I was surprised, too. After seeing the blue one in most areas, I thought that maybe it would be the planet colour, but nothing is available there at all. For some reason the teaser balloon was yellow, nut the ones we got blue.

I had to open 6 boxes - and here she is:

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          The way you placed them it looks like they are brewing something together! I like that.

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the pic Morning.

• Dsmurf
          Dsmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I got her after 2 boxes. I feel so lucky for the first time in this game!

I opened seven boxes and got Mummy, so she seems not to be as hard as some others! She immediately demanded that Gargamel build an extension on his castle to accommodate her (which he did, of course!) Azreal positioned himself behind her, and enjoys taking a swat at her every now and then, which surprises her and makes her hair stand on end!

Mummy is one of my very favorite things about the update so far!

Last edited by Cupcake; 04-28-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          What a great shot you got of her face. Very nice set up you have there Cupcake.

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          chickadee2013 Gargamel works very hard to please his Mummy... ๐Ÿ˜‰

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Fantastic set up for these guys Cupcake, love Azreal taking swats at her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ And I agree, Mummy is an awesome addition to the game!!

I opened a bunch of boxed but had no luck with Mummy. Not surprised, but I have to say I was a little hopeful after Morning Sky's and Cupcake's experiences. However, I finally got Gargamel!! Haha. When I was trying for his mother, I thought that the reason they put him in the menu surely is that if his mother is easy to get, people will want him too and are more likely to purchase him. Then I thought that if I did that, with my luck, I'd probably win him in the next box after making the purchase. Glad I didn't even get in this situation and won him now. As for his mother... Well, hopefully I'll get her somewhen, too.

Comment

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake
          Thank you! I've been trying for him so long but never got lucky. Stoked to have him now!

I'm just so torn about where to put him... I got Monty some days ago and unfortunately could only place him in my grove. Had I been able to place him in the MV, I would have done so and also put Gargamel there. I think Gargamel deserves the MV, but I have a lot more space in the grove (no SB extensions done there yet, believe it or not), but it's an unloved area, somehow. Some of you have amazing groves, but I somehow lack inspiration and motivation to spend like 200 SB to get it properly expanded.

Was it an easy decision for you to put Gargamel in the MV?

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Evanna My whole villains area is in my MV, so even though it has severely impacted my space there, I cleared a big area just for all of them. I won a second Gargamel from the mystery box (yay) and put him in the Grove with Monty!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Cupcake
          Congratulations!! It seems like Gargamel came out of hiding now that his mother is here, haha.
          I've thought about that as well: Place him in my MV now and should I ever get another, I'll put him in the grove then.

hmm..... i want Mummy but not for all year round. actually, there are 4 human items in this update. my village would be getting look like a human's village. they are all tall and big and hard to hide. ( and i don't have spaces to hide items anymore.) i hope Bongfish will make these human items storable. or i can't buy them easily. please?

Comment

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the human characters and wish they were all storable.
          Gargamel, Johan, Peewit, Homnibus, and Mother Nature are the only ones I remember as being important characters in the cartoon.

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          They are a bit difficult to hide. Gargamel is half-hidden in my main village. Then when I won him in a mystery box I put him in my grove but he was even harder to hide. If I can ever move the clouds I will make a space for him but at the moment he does look out of place in my grove.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          While I love the human characters and keep them in their own sort of separate areas so it doesn't seem like they are actually in the Smurfs Village, I 100% agree that all items should be storable!

So mow I'm at lv.29. Clumsy Smurf asked mo to use/tap Vanity Photo Studio as main quest. Usualy this type of quest, the game will show me what building/decorations/structures on building menu right? But it didn't show up. That means I already have it right? But I have tapped every building/structures but the quest didn't mark as complete. Either I dumb didn't know which building/structures should I tapped or it is a bug. Can anyone provide me what building/structures should I use?
        my device is iPhone 6s plus. Using latest iOS and Smurf Village app ver. Thanks

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          see if this works. Imgur is being stupid
          https://imgur.com/a/pzvld

That's what vanity looks like. He gives you daily XP and he has a little hand mirror over his head when that's ready to be collected.
      Working...
      X