Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.46.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.46.0 is live and available for download!

(Please note that the update may not be available in all countries at this time. It may take some additional waiting for it to appear in your Google Play store)

What's New in Version 1.46.0

A loving, smurfy, Mother's Day themed update!
    - Get Nanny Smurf's new Hut in the Main Village and your Smurfs can enjoy her new Windowsill Delight feature!
    - Visit the Video Hut to check out new offers and earn free Smurfberries!
    - Find Gargamel's hard-to-please Mummy dearest hidden in the Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - Help your Smurfs construct Homnibus the Wizard's Hovel Wonder!
    - A warm bundle of smurfy Mother's Day items await!

Everyone, please also don't forget to check out this other new topic: Important Announcement: Fixes and changes made in version 1.46.0 to address ongoing issues and feedback

Thanks

Comment

Spelling Bee The icon has been changed and the update option on Google Play does not appear.

NOTE: The day after the situation was settled

Last edited by Chilean Smurf; 04-29-2017, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Fly_vc
        Fly_vc commented
        Editing a comment
        it might help to clear the appdata and restart the Google Play-Store(not for Smurfs Village!).

Same here in Australia. I was so excited to see the icon change. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Comment

I can't update I see the new SV icon has changed but no update option

Comment

• Pachemz
          Pachemz commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too. Sad! This has never happened to me before now

Deleted post

Comment

Only the icon has changed not the game version still showing 1.45.0 please fix this asap

Comment

In Germany it is available now

Comment

I updated but can't open the village!!

EDIT: After restarting the device the App opened.
              Last edited by Morning Sky; 04-29-2017, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Finally it works... I played and it seems all stable. Did someone post the preview video? Here it is:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhtR8XazwIc

Comment

The app is force closing after the update on Android.

Comment

It seems to be an issue crossing OS and effecting a lot of people. All you can do is wait for a fix (unless Bongish says other wise of course). I wouldnt' recommend doing anything large in your village, don't decorate or buy anything, just minimize what you do so you can minimize what you potentially lose.

Comment

The bunny hop game is not working properly.
                      I cannot jump over any plants anymore. Very odd I was good at it before the update. Now I get swallered up at the first plant and can't pass!

Comment

Oh, have just seen the comments on how to get over this, seems to work but takes practice

Comment

• skydiver118
                          skydiver118 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yeah give it some practice. The goal now is to NOT touch anything yellow on the flower. So you can jump closer but must clear the back end.

Hi everyone! I have great news. We've just gotten the following statement regarding the crashing issues.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we worked to figure out the cause of the recent crashing issues that many of you have been experiencing. We believe we have found the source of the problem and have made some changes to our game severs. In order for the fix to take effect, please make sure that your internet is enabled (Airplane Mode Off), and that you close all of your apps and or reboot your device. You should then be able to resume normal gameplay. Sincerely, the Flashman and Bongfish Teams.

Comment

Working...
                        X