Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.47.0 Space update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.47.0 Space update!

The Smurfs have returned to Planet Swoof to continue their exciting explorations. Little did they know about an adventurous Smurf that secretly followed them from his Mountain hut into Space. Swoofs have seen new star constellations in a celestial spehere far away, while wondrous, unknown flying objects appeared in their own atmosphere. Will the Smurfs be able to identify these objects and find out more about new constellations in space? Their journey has just begun...

A Rockin’ New Hut is headed to Space
    • No longer feeling challenged by the Mountain life, this studios Smurf has decided to expand his field of research on a new planetary frontier! Unlock his new items and get ready to decorate!
    Swooftastic sightings in the Sky
    • New Constellations have been discovered on the Swoof Planet. Complete them to unlock additional Huts, Statues, and even something more precious… Here’s a hint… You’ll need lots of Swoofs and Stardust to unlock it! *Sprinkles Stardust over Spelling Bee and Vintoxi*
    Can you guess right on the design of our new Constellation Statues based on their names?
    • Will the Pisces Constellation statue look like
      • A Piranha perhaps?
      • A Smurfy Bongfish?
      • A Fisher Smurf?
    • Will the Leo Constellation statue look like
      • A Smurf dressed up as a lion?
      • A kitten with a bow?
      • A mandrill holding a cub on a cliff?
    • Will the Canis Major Constellation statue look like
      • A dog barking orders?
      • A Smurf taking out his dog for a walk?
      • An adorable puppy with long floppy ears?
    Share your guesses but don’t forget to use the Spoiler Tag!

Ninja Rat’s biggest competition is our next Mega Mystery Box addition!
    • With Karate skills that know no equal, he helped the Smurfs escape from the Evil Ninja Rat! Kiai!!! Who could it be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

Garden Shop will be available in the Shop Menu
    • Unlocking Cauliflower and Chili Pepper Crops just got easier! Our Popular Garden Shop Exclusive Offer will now be available for purchase at any time in our Shop Menu!

Get Spaced out and cruise around the Planet in Style
    • Which piece of Smurfy Canon could our new Wonder be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag!

New Premium Space Items
    • We give you refreshing drinks in space, climbing equipment and a new cute space creature!
    New Decorative Items
    • Are you ready for freaky space plants and a cute space-themed lamp to place into your Main Village, Island, Space or Grove?
    Intergalactic Exclusive Offers
    • A new shop in great galactic design lets you unlock Smurfy space items! (Please note: The Pony Team is not liable for stuff that gets lost in the new Black Hole item!)
    • UFO distractions, an emerald green beauty and crazy contraptions await you!
    • A huge - greeny creature finds its way out of the Mystery Box into our list of Exclusive Offers!
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

P.S.

Our update is expected to be released next week!Have a Smurfy day!

The Pony team

WAIT…. Spelling Bee and Vintoxi! Didn’t we forget one more thing? Hmm… What’s that???? Is it a flying Smurf, a UFO or…could it even be a fluffy…? We ask you, Community! We can tell you that these items will be available for coins and that their special animation will rock this update! What could they be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tags!
    Last edited by Twinkiepie; 05-15-2017, 04:46 AM.

Woohoo! Is it true. Will I finally be able to tame that last chunk of. wilderness on my planet?

The stars will most certainly align if that is true.

Comment

the Smurfy wonder would be....😁😁😁

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Yosi,
        interesting guess

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope you are right! This would be awesome!!😄😄😄

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope so too!

Oh my goodness!! So many crazy hints!! At first, I thought a 'rockin hut' was rockstar Smurf coming to the planet, but I don't think he was into research 🤔. 😀. So many cool new things. New constellations would be cool. And what on earth needs stardust and swoofs to unlock? New magic shrubs? Or OMG...
      Spoiler!

That is something precious !!!!!

And the mystery flying object... "A fluffy..."
      ​​​​​​​Lmao. That would be funny!!!!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Spoiler!

My guess
      Spoiler!

Comment

Please, please, please add a water expansion to the island!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi sulyn! This update will focus on the Swoof Planet but I am sure there will be other upcoming updates where the developers might focus on our Smurfy island

Wahoo🎉🎉🎉 It's about time the Planet got some attention! So exciting😅😅😅

Comment

Can't wait to see what this new update will bring us and great that something is finally happening on the planet.

Comment

Garden shop in grove????

Comment

Twinkiepie you said: Can you guess right on the design of our new statues based on their names?

Well I have a great idea for the VIRGO constalation
              Spoiler!

Comment

A 'rockin' new smurf?
                Spoiler!

Star constellations?
                Spoiler!

As for the wonder:
                Spoiler!

As for the new fluffy friend
                Spoiler!

Space plants sounds good to me

Great that you add the Garden Shop. There's so many people who want it. It's really useful.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  I think you are probably bang on with your guesses Evanna !

Spoiler!

new constellations, yippee. I will be able to clear the final bit
                hope there is a new mini game too

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  asmurf Yes, you should now be able to obtain 90 Swoofs which should be enough so that you can clear all previous land expansions on the Planet as well as what will be added in the update.

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Spelling Bee
                  This is fantastic to hear! Wonderful that Bongfish is finally taking care of that. As I have said time and time again, I am in no desperate need for space or coins (from having more swoofs), but I am glad that things finally will be as they should be. Didn't feel that nice to sit there with a bug that affected only some players and has been consistently ignored for years or to have been told to spend SB to fix something that's not our fault.

Will past exclusive offers be added to the Mega Mystery Box?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nismurf I don't believe so for this update, that being said.. they are looking to incorporate some of the older Exclusive Offers into the game in future updates.

• nismurf
                  nismurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you! That's music to my ears!

Can I put a vote in, since the gardenshop is in the store menu that Miller be added in a future update? (even more would be nice but I've been waiting for Miller to come up for sale for months)

Comment

Finally a Planet update that seem appropriate to the Planet! The Swoof Planet was my favorite area when it was introduced, but over the years of Beeline sticking any leftover haphazard item they had up in Space has made for an intergalactic trash pit. The food items are the worst, but pirate ships, international items, sports and chess game pieces, and a hodgepodge of zoo animals has not helped the planet's trash pile charm. Then adding the hobo Swoof hats and shoes didn't help either!

The Planet needs to be limited to a few themes, Space, Egypt, Underwater, and Sci Fi, and no other ones. I applauded Bongfish for a Planet update that seems like it will be an actual Planet update, and not an update that was meant for somewhere else but stuck on the Planet anyway!

Everything Twinkypie has hinted at seems like it will be truly fantastic, and will help bring the Planet back to its former glory! I'm most excited about the new space Wonder and the new item in the mystery box, but the EO's sound great too!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    100% agree with everything Purple just said!! Love that this is a Space themed update, and also totally agree that the outer Space, Egypt and underwater themes are the only ones that should ever get more attention up there. Really excited for this update, it looks very promising!

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Personally, I like the candy items. As such, and because of the planet's different colouring and thinking it fits aesthetically. The other food not so much necessarily, but I guess we could argue that swoofs need food as well, but space corn isn't so much my thing. The bakery, however, is pretty cute, I think.
                    But I agree, the planet got a lot of wild stuff and also some themes and it would be nice to have more things matching the themes. (Personally, as I said, I also like candy items and wouldn't mind more. Nothing savoury, but more sugary goods.)

• Bi*79*
                    Bi*79* commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I lost my smurfs village I was at level 47 and lost everything
                    Now I'm back at level 1
                    I delete the game en reinstalled it again but it didn't help
                    I'm very sad don't no what to do
                Working...
                X