Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to blast off on an intergalactic and totally Swooftastic adventure in our next update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to blast off on an intergalactic and totally Swooftastic adventure in our next update

Hey there everyone! We're going to do things a bit differently this update and instead of starting with teasers, we are going to just jump right into some Screen Shots! So, here we go!

Welcome Geologist Smurf to the Planet!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, planet Swoof needs a climbing pole😄

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I guessed right, wohoo!

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Geologist smurf, not Rockstar smurf 😀

Some new visitors have arrived on the Swoof Planet!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww, they are cute!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute! I see the little green guy both with and without the spaceship- are they separate items?

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man! Love those UFO's!!

Place the new Galactic Shop and unlock new decorations!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      Do the black holes do anything?

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      In the video clip you can see them swirling. I hope that they suck in passing smurfs and then spit them out again! Either way I think they look pretty cool😎

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      A must have so neat black holes is it a VIP item, dig item, coin item?

Smurfy Wonders are always special... but the Smurfy Space Station Wonder is in a class all by itself!

Comment

• Caro
      Caro commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome!! Congrats Yosinori !!!!!

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the best thing from the update. Congrats Yosinori!

• Mrsad
      Mrsad commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet treat indeed!

Ooh! Looking very cool. The Space Station Smurfy Wonder looks fantastic. I love the satellite dish and the dome. I'm not up on my Smurfy lore. Who are the green guys?

Comment

Yes, yes and yasssss!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! What's better than screenshots? You guessed it.. Video! Check out the new Update Trailer Video over on YouTube now!

Comment

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          The UFOs are fantastic!!! Thanks for the video! So much cool stuff!

• Caro
          Caro commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple sheep !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          The aliens are the best part of this update! So cute!

And purple sheep and super sheep! Congrats to their respective designers! Wonderful that Bongfish is giving us contest sheep!

When I heard about the space updates, I'm not feeling excited since we got a lot of strange items in the past.
        I was really excited after seeing the trailer. Space Station, UFO, Super Sheep. They are totally awesome!
        Great work Bongfish!

Comment

THey do look great and I can't wait for hte update. I really can't get massively excited until it comes out becuase, going by the last few updates, about 75% of what is advertised are real money EO's, or SB decorations or things unlocked only by purchasing a real money EO, so inaccessible to many. I think out of the last update there were less than 6 items that were coin items.

That said, I relish the ability to clear that last bit of space, although it may cost me the critter stable thingie. As I was clearing space and digging craters I hatched the space critters and didn't realize they were filling up my space to the point that I'm almost maxed out. And since I can't delete the critters I'll need to store them I believe.

Live and learn (and you can bet I keep an eye on how many critters I have elsewhere)

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Evanna I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'd sure love to see the smurf character limit increased on the planet too. Right now I have very few smurfs because I love the space critters running around and the xp that they regularly give out. Maybe time for an idea topic....?

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            skydiver118
            You are still fine now, but once you hit 123 characters, you shouldn't hatch any more critters. Because if you do and go up to 124 characters and then level up, you will be able to buy one hut and get one smurf (so that you have 125), but upgrading/expanding the hut won't get you another smurf as you already hit the limit. I've had 125 characters several times when I levelled up, then I stored critters, but couldn't get any new smurfs because at the time of levelling up I was at the limit, which is what counted. Does that make sense? If not feel free to ask!

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I get it now, thanks. I've been deleting my eggs for months to keep some wiggle room. Thanks for the help

Wow! Everything looks amazing! Great job Bongfish 🤗🤗🤗

Comment

wow, wow. wow
            how much are the super sheep and how much are the UFOs please?

Comment

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Originally posted by Twinkiepie View Post
              WAIT…. Spelling Bee and Vintoxi! Didn’t we forget one more thing? Hmm… What’s that???? Is it a flying Smurf, a UFO or…could it even be a fluffy…? We ask you, Community! We can tell you that these items will be available for coins and that their special animation will rock this update! What could they be? Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tags!

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi hi! The UFO will be an Exclusive Offer.. but the Sheeps I am happy to announce.. will be for coins.

• Evanna
              Evanna commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning Sky Spelling Bee
              Thank you! It's fantastic that the sheep will be for coins!! Really cool! Very disappointed that the UFO is an EO, though. None for me, then.

This update looks great. I got my village back just in time! My old ipad couldn't handle the village any more, so I haven't played for around 7 months. I got a new ipad and much to my surprise and delight my village was still saved on gamecenter (what are the odds of that?). I was 7 wonders behind but a lot of digging has brought me to only 2 behind (I think my moutain smurfs are getting pretty tired). Anyway, great to be back!

Comment

Hi everyone! The iOS version is now live and available for download. You can discuss it here: Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.47.0 is live and available for download!

Android versions should be released soon.

Comment

Working...
              X