Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.48.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.48.0 is live and available for download!

What's New in Version 1.48.0

An underground update with a Spelunking twist!

- Get Miner Smurf's new Grove Hut and collect more Stone Resources!
    - Miner Smurf unlocks Spelunking Cave Networks in the Grove.
    - Find Mangy hidden in Game Master's Mega Mystery Box!
    - New premium and coin-based Spelunking-themed items!
    - Help excavate the mysterious and exciting Spelunking Cavern Wonder!

Watch the Trailer for the new update!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the parakeet tree!!!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      All this stuff looks super cool- I better get to work!

the new wonder is just suitable for making a junle mountain😄

and i like the new caves. it's fun to see guessing where he would come out😄

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Fantastic !

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! I just came on and saw that the update was out and you have already built a fantastic structure! Yosinori, your creation is amazing!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, another great megastructure Yosinori. Who is that brave smurf diving in at the top? I'm only just catching up on this now so I guess I'll find out.

Oh no!! Oh no!!! I left my iPad at work, and the update comes out!! Arrgh

How cute are those caves!!! (Yikes, that wonder is huge 😮).

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, double oh no for sure if you weren't at work today (looks like you posted that late last night). Don't forget it today or you won't have it for the long weekend!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      He looks so good on the bridge!

• Evabevasmurf
      Evabevasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great picture. The sheep, frog, and koalas look worried, but the little seal is smiling because Mangy has walked past him!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great shot Morning ... haha I was going to say almost exactly what you said Evabevasmurf. The little mouse is cute too. He looks like he's thinking Uh Oh!

The wonder is pretty big, wow. (Edit: It isn't. It just looks big because it's already big when you place it. It's the same footprint as the others, but because it's relatively high and wide, it looks big / might obscure things close to it. Which could be good though if you want to hide items.)
    Got that, bought miner, a digging smurf, and the super adorable sheep! Will have to buy an expansion or two because I just slapped them onto free spots. When I do that, I'll also buy the two mining deco items and a cave or two. It's a shame the caves are 10 SB but don't even give xp when placing. Would have been nice to at least get somthing for placing them. At least they aren't too expensive. (If you want the animation you have to buy two.)

For those who are wondering: Miner is 45 SB, so an expensive fellow. Gives five stone per day. You get more for placing SB caves near him.
    There's new pathways/tiles and I love the water stone ones! They surely look great with the river tiles (or so I would hope), but you have to buy an EO to get them.

The new EO that pops up after updating is a smurf on a tower in a wingsuit.
    The parakeet tree and the mud smurf/creature from the video seem to be EOs, too.
    Last edited by Evanna; 06-08-2017, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Badger
      Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      The Spelunking Caves come in a set of two items. For the 10 SB you get a box with two Spelunking Caves in it. So 10 SB will buy a set of caves and you should get the animation.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Grille
      Oh, I didn't know. That's great, thank you! That's a good deal, then! We still usually get xp for placing items, no matter the currency or price, but that's a good SB deal.

THE SPACE BUG IS FIXED!!!

I am so sorry for the capslock and double post but oh my God!! Thank you!!!

That means soon I will have 41 huts (it tells me that is the swoof hut max; can anyone at/over level 83 confirm this?) and will be able to clear both expansions!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, still can't tag Caro...

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna for some reason you have to put two spaces after Caro instead of one.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      AlleycatttSmurf
      Thank you! That is strange. Tagged her accordingly now. Thanks again, wouldn't have guessed that on my own, even if it was an easy enough thing to try, oops.

I really like the look of this update so I'm about to do mine. Sorry I haven't had time to comment on the last update but I really enjoyed it and actually I thought it was the best so far from Bongfish.

Comment

Can't find the yellow bouncing star from the planet Update in the menue.

Comment

• Tenny
        Tenny commented
        Editing a comment
        It's gone. :-(

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        the black hole and the glowing stone are still in the store, but the star isn't there anymore.

• Marla Stein
        Marla Stein commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't find the star too !!! 😡

This update is really great

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkiepie View Post
      Hey guys and girls! We will also let you know about Bug fixes for 1.48.0 as soon as the update arrives!

Until then, have fun with the guessing games
      Twinkiepie When will we get this informations?

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe Bongfish can tell us about other fixed bugs. The post above isn't from Bongfish.

• Silver
        Silver commented
        Editing a comment
        What we know so far Swoof huts fix, Enamour fix, Playhouse fix.
        Of course it will be better if Bongfish post all the fixes, it's strange that they haven't post it (they are usually fast)

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky We did get bug fixes in this update, but no post was made yet because the fixes are still being evaluated. Once the Teams are sure the fixes are working as intended, we might get an official announcement or have to wait until the next update's announcement. As yosinori saitou pointed out, one of the big ones was the Swoof Hut issue on the Planet. It appears to have been successful.

Hey everyone! For those of you who are interested, there is a special going on this weekend for the Extra Missions. Details below:

Make Papa Smurf proud this Father’s Day weekend by earning DOUBLE the Smurfberry rewards for completing Extra Missions in our Smurfy Video Hut! Offer ends on Monday June 19th at 5:00PM PST (UTC-8)!

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        There is no Father's Day this weekend in Germany. Fathers Day was on May 25th.

• chickadee2013
        chickadee2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's the first Sunday in September in Australia but that's okay, we can have the extra rewards again then maybe

Does the Pathway Shop unlock the pathways in ALL areas or only in the area you place the shop?

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        In all areas

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Great thanks! This may be my first offer since they increased the prices. Of course I'll wait till it comes at 10.99€.

There is one bug fix not fixed, crop timers. A 6 am tree crop now has 13 hrs 28 mins added to the timer. It seems to be getting worse as I now have this happening on regular crops and all over the game. Forget tickets for help. Nothing happens there either.

Comment

Tracker isn't working properly in this update. I will post it in the problem thread if it's not there already. As well as the problem of him leaving early, he doesn't give XP for completed tasks. It doesn't show the xp for the task and nothing is added to the xp count. The only xp I'm collecting for him is from normal play.

Edit. I just had to start the game again after my battery went flat and as I mentioned, it's the same problem, tracker event ended, I got no XP, I rebooted and got the "Event Over" window and no xp. I closed the game completely again (double tapped the home button and swiped the app from screen). I says "XP Event Over" but I could collect the xp from the cauldron this time. Still the same problem when starting tracker events, no xp for tasks completed.
        Last edited by chickadee2013; 06-18-2017, 08:16 PM. Reason: Add info.

Comment

Working...
        X