Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Official Statement regarding the issue currently affecting the loading of Smurfs' Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement: Official Statement regarding the issue currently affecting the loading of Smurfs' Village

Hello Smurfs’ Villagers. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated the issue currently affecting the loading of Smurfs’ Village. We have determined the source of the problem and will be issuing a version 1.49.1 (Bug Fix) update for both iOS and Android very soon.

While you await the update, please try placing your device in Airplane Mode. You can do this by quickly accessing Control Center on iOS, and by accessing the Notifications Menu on Android. Turning Airplane mode on will allow you to enter your village. Once inside your village, turn Airplane Mode back off while still inside the Smurfs’ Village app and continue playing normally. You can continue following these steps each time you play until the fix arrives. We also wish to remind everyone that you should never uninstall your Smurfs’ Village app as this could lead to the loss of your village progress. If you have already uninstalled and reinstalled your app, please contact our Customer Support Team directly here: http://bit.ly/2vbx24h

Sincerely,

The Flashman and Bongfish Teams

You are wonderful people!

Comment

Thank you for such quick problem identification and communication about it. You all are awesome.

Comment

Thanks for this announcement Spelling Bee. I haven't encountered this problem though. I only realised there was an update when I couldn't gift a couple of friends last night. Strange that it only affects some players.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          They said in another thread that it was facebook related. So if you don't use facebook to sync or friend then I"d imagine that you're not affected (I wasn't and I don't and won't use facebook)

Okay, thanks Skydiver. I didn't see that post. I agree. I decided years ago I won't jump on that bandwagon (as difficult as it is at times with pressure from family and friends).

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          no worries. I refuse to use facebook because, well once you open those floodgates then my friends get flooded with 'i did this, I did that, etc' as facebook 'urges' them to play the game too. I get annoyed enough at all the spam I have to wade through just to keep up with my friends - I don't care what they like or comment on I just want to read what they post.

What's so frustrating, there are posts from your friends tha you never see because their algorithm prioritized posts because there are so many, well if they didn't fill my feed with everything someone I know likes, comments on, friends or is tagged in then they wouldn't need to use an algorithm to sort through it all and I could simply read what my friends are up to and move on.
      Working...
      X