Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.49.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.49.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Hey Smurfs' Villagers!

We thank you so much for your patience and we hope to have reached many of you regarding of the Smurfs' Village loading issue and the work-around in Airplane Mode.

You should now be able to access your Smurfy game after updating to the 1.49.1 version!

Please note that the 1.49.1 iOS and 1.49.1 Amazon versions are already submitted and that they will be available for download very soon!

Have a Smurfastic day!

How can we download this fix????

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, you can find the update in the Google play store. Just type "Smurfs Village" into the search bar

I just downloaded. It seems to be functioning normally again. Thank you!

Comment

Hi. Can someone explain the reason why about this bug fixing? What happened? I played regularly... now I fear I miss some big problem :'(

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        supersmurf There was a problem with some changes made by Facebook that caused the app to crash when trying to connect to the servers. That's why turning on Airplane Mode would allow you to enter the game again.

Members of our German forum reports about more crashes after the bug fix while playing.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky Can you please give some more information about what type of crashes they are having? The Bug Fix update contained nothing else but a fix for the problem that was causing the game not to load.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I wrote in the wrong thread, it was for IOS. The members reports that the game crashes have begun in version 1.48.0. With version 1.49.0 they have almost disappeared but after the hotfix strengthened again. I will ask what activities are causing the crashes and will report it, as soon I know details.

That bug fix update has created a new bug the timers on the planet are out of whack
      Last edited by debbles smurf; 07-15-2017, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Since the last update I experience some issues from time to time. Most common I see all my Smurfs lost or having just a couple of them. I have also seen crop fields lost. And sometimes the firemen Smurfs can't collect all the rewards. At all times I use the recovery tool but I lose all my last progress. Finally is it right just before exiting the game to see the old starting menu and buttons?
        Many thanks for listening and helping me

Comment

From what you wrote, this keeps happening even though you recover. Have you tried rcovering farther back? I know you'd lose more progress, but if you have to keep recovering you are not advancing either. Try to recover a few days back, try to go back to the day before it started. Because if let's say five days ago something went wrong, you wouldn't have to recover every day to the prvious day because that one already is corrupted. You would have to recover six days back to before the problems started.

Apart from that: Have you written Support about this? It sounds like they should have a look at your game. Might be the best to submit a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Κώστας Νικοπουλος View Post
            Since the last update I experience some issues from time to time. Most common I see all my Smurfs lost or having just a couple of them. I have also seen crop fields lost. And sometimes the firemen Smurfs can't collect all the rewards. At all times I use the recovery tool but I lose all my last progress. Finally is it right just before exiting the game to see the old starting menu and buttons?
            Many thanks for listening and helping me
            Hi there!

In the future, please make sure to check for topics before starting a new one. You can look at the current topics or do a search. The chances are that someone has already posted about the problem, question or suggestion. Once you have done an initial search, you can change the search parameters to 'relevant' rather than 'since last update', which is the default. One secret for doing a search is to select 'Relevance' after the initial search, rather than 'since last update' (the annoying default).

In this case, several players have had similar recent problems- see the topic below:
            http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...version-1-49-0

Comment

Working...
            X