Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.49.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.49.1 (Bug Fix) is live and available for download!

Hey there Smurfs' Villagers!

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding while we worked to solve the Smurfs' Village loading issues.

You should now be able to access your Smurfy game after updating to the 1.49.1 version!

Please note that the 1.49.1 Android version update is already available on Google Play and should be live on the Amazon App store soon.

Happy Smurfing!

Thank you for very fast work to fix the "bug". ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comment

I still have lost all my progress and the game won't even open after the IOS update from yesterday. Is there a solution or an ETA on a solution? My friends list is correct but the game gets to the birthday screen registration and just closes every time.

Comment

• smurftastic114
        smurftastic114 commented
        Editing a comment
        I looked up the recovery actions and was able to recover my village finally!

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        smurftastic114 Welcome to the community Forum! I'm glad you were able to update and recover your village!

I think this link works. contact customer spport

WHatever you do, do NOT delete your game.

https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Comment

Since the new release, I'm having problems again with receiving friends gifts, but not being able to gift them back because I get the 'your friend must update' message. [Sorry, Maja!]

Comment

After a really long time not playing i'm back. Sorry friends, here's lot of trouble these days, man and child are ill. But now i have a bit time to catch up things! Some new bugs i've missed?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Wishing you and your family all the best!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            That doesn't sound good and indeed like a very stressful time. Do you have any idea what might have caused/is causing the allergic reactions of your son and husband? Finding those things can take ages and is really difficult. Hope you can figure it out! Also hope that there's nothing serious with you son's heart! And that your husband's disc will stop bothering him soon and won't cause any further problems. Wishing all of you well!

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again. Evanna For my son, it is because of the teeths and the heat in combination with the diapers. For my husband it could be because of the stressful times. Today he was again at the doctor an he's making some tests to find out if there are some factors for causing the reaction. On October he will have some tests again. We hope it is only a timelimited thing and not some of the chemicals he works with in his company. He had to change the working station this year and there are some other chemical elements like before. He works in a big chemical company and has to handle much different chemicals.
            Last edited by LightofFire; 07-19-2017, 02:30 PM.

Swamp of no return

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Great sequence shots Morning Sky!! Good catch on the pirhannas, it's so hard to see them because they jump out so quickly! I wish they were a bit bigger๐Ÿ˜

• chickadee2013
            chickadee2013 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll have to look at this on the computer screen Morning. Looks interesting but can't see much on my phone

My post will be read by a moderator and after that you could see it? Is this a new feature? I hadn't used offensive or bad words so i don't know what's happening.

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's happened to me a couple of times. I don't think I've broken any rules however they may be choosing to moderate a thread in general or maybe I'm replying to something that has been modded. I figure as long as I don't get a nastygram telling me I've been bad I don't worry about it.

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            It's happened to me before too. It went away after a few days.

A hint for the next update? Looks like summer holidays!

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd love an island update, and you're right, it's due.
            Here's hoping they tweak some island things.....like MIAB??????

• LightofFire
            LightofFire commented
            Editing a comment
            MIAB is soooo overdue! I'm hoping for sure this is true!!!

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Vintoxi
            Nothing wrong with that I own more than one pair as well. I just tend to slather on sunscreen to not end up burned, but I think it was a really cute and funny idea to add some sunburn to your pony!

Hi everyone! I'm new membrany of Forum. Unfortunately I have a problem with my Smurfs village... Today I opened my village and I saw an empty field! I still have all the smurfs, level 61, 80 smurfberries, but all of smurfs huts are gone;( I have no smurfs huts, No garden fields, No exclusive items won in the maga mistery boxes... No bridges across the river, no smurfy wonders! all of my stuff are gone! I'm playing on my iPad but I wasn't connected to the grane center, I think. I do not use Facebook neither. What can I do to have my village back?
          I chose support in the menu options and I asked Bongfish for help but no reponse For now... Help me please

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Use the hidden recovery menu! Click the button in the lower left corner of the screen and open the new menu, go to settings, click the picture of Papa Smurf 16 times. The button "Restart game" will change into "Recover village". You will be able to choose a recovery file and restore your village.
            Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-17-2017, 01:35 PM.
        Working...
        X