Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs‘ Village iOS and Android version 1.50.0 Golden Summer Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs‘ Village iOS and Android version 1.50.0 Golden Summer Update

Dearest Smurfs’ Villagers,

The first Summer-Themed update from all of us here at Bongfish is heading towards your Smurfy Game! Are you excited? We wanted to celebrate this occasion with brand-new items that breathe new life back into the Island! Of course, we have not forgotten about the other areas! Our Smurfs are ready, so are we! Let’s enjoy these Smurfy Guessing Games and participate with joy. Tropical Summer Drinks for everyone!

A spectacular Smurf with not only a heart of gold

We thought that you might want to spice up Island life with a new exciting hut. Well, here you go! This fancy hut will add 8 exclusive extra items into selected Mini-Games. Are you ready to go on a Smurfy adventure and collect all of them? To give you some little hints, here are the items that can be won. What could they be? Brainy is wondering too! Let us know, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tag: Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

BUT, the story about this unique hut continues! Are you prepared for more? After collecting all the 8 Smurfy Rewards, you will be granted a special Award! (No Jokey, no more Smurfacademy Awards this year!) This Award holds some special Boost when playing mini-games! Can you guess this award from the Smurfy Canon? Don’t forget the Spoiler tag!

A story of gold inside our Mega Mystery Box

Who could this Canonical rainbow-walker be? If you’ve seen the Smurfy Cartoon tell us, but don’t forget the Spoiler Tag!

A new Smurfy Island Wonder

All we can tell you is that we are introducing our FIRST on-water Wonder! We are excited and can’t wait for you to see it! You are going to be excited too! Solve this puzzle and don’t forget to use the spoiler tag.

Premium Summer Decorations
    • New sporty Smurfs, a super sporty Summer Sheep and cute new animals from North Pole!

Smurfy Summer Decorations
    • Decorate your Island with new plants and rocks!

A special Exclusive Offer hut to spend your hard-earned coins on

Unlock Smurftacular items such as a very special sheep and many more!

New Smurfy Exclusive Offers
    • Spectacular uhm… and… Innovative Inventions by Handy and Harmony Smurf!
    • Look into the sky, see the plumes of smoke, something Golden is about to erupt!
    • An old friend is coming out of the Mega Mystery Box again!

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Stay tuned for Spelling Bee's Coming Soon topic with your first look at the update teaser images!
    • Watch out for a special Summer Contest!
    • Our update is expected to be released next week! (Please note that this is just an estimated time and we ask for your understandings for any delay)

*Sips on Mojitos with Spelling Bee and Vintoxi on the Community Island*
    Have a Smurfy day!

Oooooo... it all looks intriguing!

Comment

Any land expansion

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope there is a land AND water expansion 😅

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf
        If we get some more land towards the south they have to expand the water as well, but it hardly gives more space. I wish we could place items in the top right area. The reason we can't probably is because Beeline 'reserved' the space for rafts so they wouldn't sail over/through anything, but that space would help.

I think the very special sheep is a golden sheep

Comment

Without a land expansion I can't place anything at my Island.

Comment

Ohh, that sounds exciting!

It's great that you added new items to some of the mini games! I hope they won't be impossible to win, though. Trying often is fine, but if it's like the usual suspects... well.
          Some guessing ahead
          Spoiler!

The wonder! So many cute animals!
          Spoiler!

Is the sporty summery sheep what I hope it is??
          Spoiler!

The Mystery Box character is
          Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            sweet guesses

I hope it will not be added a new level!

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Vintoxi Twinkiepie Please stop adding new levels until the XP problem is solved. I'm at Level 121 at 22 percent progress now. So I'm allready one Level in arrears. And the next Update is around the corner. At the latest Tracker event I collected 262 millions XP. That is ineffable much and only reachable by using some tricks. But that brought only 6 percent progress. I feel like fighting against wings of a windmill like Don Quixote. What a stupid action! I definitly will take a break and stop playing this game, if there comes a new level with every update while the XP problem exists. I will not be back until the Problem is solved.
            Please stop adding new Levels! Solve the XP problem soon. It's getting worse with every level.
            Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-21-2017, 02:14 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky I completely understand your frustration with the amount of xp needed to level up, especially at your level it is unfathomable. It definitely needs to be fixed.

But what if there are people already maxed out? What if they would like to see their experience bars go up while we wait for a fix on it? It doesn't seem fair to those people to demand that Bongfish put a cap on the levels while waiting.

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            I know people who already maxed out and all of them have reached max level only while having the level up bug. They can not be the criterion for the decision of the developers.

Wow, this stuff all looks cool! I'm hoping the award is this!
          Spoiler!

Twinkiepie, the hint on the new canpn character is way too easy! Even if you are not a hardcore Smurf fan, I think you can quickly figure it that one out, the rainbow and the gold coins give it away, but I'm stumped on the golden eruption hint! Not sure what that could be!

This new update looks great! I'm also very excited about the new contest coming up! Those are always fun!

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow, I had no idea! Thank you for the link! I'll watch it later this evening

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Will check out the episode Purple!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Purple! Thank you so much for sharing the episode! It adds to the excitement for the update😁😁😁

i still don't understand how the new hut works very well by reading it. but it must be fun!!😁and i'm very interested in the on-water wonder. it would be great!!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey! The hut will unlock these new mini game items and for the rest -> you will find out with the update

New update!!! I can't wait!!!😊😊😊

Comment

So happy that we are finally getting an Island update🎉🎉🎉

Hopefully it comes with an expansion too, I am completely out of space😰

Can't wait for the new characters/huts and mini game prizes😄😄😄

Comment

I love summer updates! Can't wait for it! Decorating with new summer-themed items is always fun 😍
              The function of the new hut is great! Finally something brand-new 🎉
              The wonder looks absolutely fantastic! But speaking of wonders - We desperately need some sort of collector for our smurfberries! Please Bongfish we got so many wonders by now 😊

Comment

Aside from the exciting updates..

Originally posted by Silver View Post
              Sigh.. a lot of them are coming out but there's no past offers coming in for a long time

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Or use the VIP store front. It's basically defunkt right now that they put many of those items in the regular shop

Maybe a perk for becoming a VIP, the ability to buy whatever you want whenever you want

• supersmurf
                supersmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                please Bongfish, simply update the Rarity Shop and the VIP section

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Yes I agree, both the Rarity Shop,and VIP section desperately need updating.

This all is looking great and i can't wait to see this all implemented. But i'm a bit sad about no words for updating MIAB or the rafts... but the summer is long, maybe in the next update! Can't wait for the island water expansion!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                LightofFire There are no changes to the MIAB or Raft prizes in this update, but the development team knows that this is something we would like to have happen.
            Working...
            X