Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs‘ Village iOS and Android version 1.50.0 Golden Summer Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    sweet guesses

• Silver
    replied
    Aside from the exciting updates..

Originally posted by Silver View Post
    Sigh.. a lot of them are coming out but there's no past offers coming in for a long time

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow, I had no idea! Thank you for the link! I'll watch it later this evening

• Alex Smurf
    replied
    I love summer updates! Can't wait for it! Decorating with new summer-themed items is always fun 😍
    The function of the new hut is great! Finally something brand-new 🎉
    The wonder looks absolutely fantastic! But speaking of wonders - We desperately need some sort of collector for our smurfberries! Please Bongfish we got so many wonders by now 😊

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34m9e5

Here is the episode! It is a classic, it also has some great ideas on how Bongfish should judge the next contest! It also has lots of beauty secrets and tips for those of you that are interested! A must watch!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    It's the best award ever Evanna, it becomes Hogatha!

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf
    If we get some more land towards the south they have to expand the water as well, but it hardly gives more space. I wish we could place items in the top right area. The reason we can't probably is because Beeline 'reserved' the space for rafts so they wouldn't sail over/through anything, but that space would help.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    So happy that we are finally getting an Island update🎉🎉🎉

Hopefully it comes with an expansion too, I am completely out of space😰

Can't wait for the new characters/huts and mini game prizes😄😄😄

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I hope there is a land AND water expansion 😅

• Chaido
    replied
    New update!!! I can't wait!!!😊😊😊

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    i still don't understand how the new hut works very well by reading it. but it must be fun!!😁and i'm very interested in the on-water wonder. it would be great!!

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. The new character was obvious. Maybe not the character as such, but what it is.

Does the award do anything in the series except be an award? I don't know it, so I wonder what the canon story about it is, if you know it and would like to share it.

• Purple!
    replied
    Wow, this stuff all looks cool! I'm hoping the award is this!
    Spoiler!

Twinkiepie, the hint on the new canpn character is way too easy! Even if you are not a hardcore Smurf fan, I think you can quickly figure it that one out, the rainbow and the gold coins give it away, but I'm stumped on the golden eruption hint! Not sure what that could be!

This new update looks great! I'm also very excited about the new contest coming up! Those are always fun!

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    I hope it will not be added a new level!

Leave a comment:

• Evanna
    replied
    Ohh, that sounds exciting!

It's great that you added new items to some of the mini games! I hope they won't be impossible to win, though. Trying often is fine, but if it's like the usual suspects... well.
    Some guessing ahead
    Spoiler!

The wonder! So many cute animals!
    Spoiler!

Is the sporty summery sheep what I hope it is??
    Spoiler!

The Mystery Box character is
    Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X