Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs‘ Village iOS and Android version 1.50.0 Golden Summer Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    I know people who already maxed out and all of them have reached max level only while having the level up bug. They can not be the criterion for the decision of the developers.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky I completely understand your frustration with the amount of xp needed to level up, especially at your level it is unfathomable. It definitely needs to be fixed.

But what if there are people already maxed out? What if they would like to see their experience bars go up while we wait for a fix on it? It doesn't seem fair to those people to demand that Bongfish put a cap on the levels while waiting.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Vintoxi Twinkiepie Please stop adding new levels until the XP problem is solved. I'm at Level 121 at 22 percent progress now. So I'm allready one Level in arrears. And the next Update is around the corner. At the latest Tracker event I collected 262 millions XP. That is ineffable much and only reachable by using some tricks. But that brought only 6 percent progress. I feel like fighting against wings of a windmill like Don Quixote. What a stupid action! I definitly will take a break and stop playing this game, if there comes a new level with every update while the XP problem exists. I will not be back until the Problem is solved.
    Please stop adding new Levels! Solve the XP problem soon. It's getting worse with every level.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-21-2017, 02:14 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I agree, both the Rarity Shop,and VIP section desperately need updating.

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! Thank you so much for sharing the episode! It adds to the excitement for the update😁😁😁

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    LightofFire There are no changes to the MIAB or Raft prizes in this update, but the development team knows that this is something we would like to have happen.

• supersmurf
    commented on 's reply
    please Bongfish, simply update the Rarity Shop and the VIP section

• LightofFire
    replied
    This all is looking great and i can't wait to see this all implemented. But i'm a bit sad about no words for updating MIAB or the rafts... but the summer is long, maybe in the next update! Can't wait for the island water expansion!

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Or use the VIP store front. It's basically defunkt right now that they put many of those items in the regular shop

Maybe a perk for becoming a VIP, the ability to buy whatever you want whenever you want

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder why they do not update the rarity shop..

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Twinkiepie It's already been suggested months ago! http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...smurfy-wonders
    I really hope to see this soon! Would be very much appreciated

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    At this point Bongfish should think about creating an EO hut for past offers, so players can just purchase what they're looking for instead of waiting for rotations.

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for the great suggestions Alex Smurf Let's see what the next updates will bring

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Hey! The hut will unlock these new mini game items and for the rest -> you will find out with the update

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Will check out the episode Purple!
Working...
X