Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for some Golden fun in the Island sun with our next Summer update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yipeeee....a "Water" expansion is coming πŸ„πŸ»πŸ„β€β™€οΈπŸ„πŸΌπŸ„πŸ½β€β™€οΈ !!!

Comment

I wonder what will happen to the rocks on the left side?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky The Rocky cliffside is still there. It just keeps going higher.

Surfing Sheep and so much more! New Smurfy Golden Summer decorations are coming soon!

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Like the penguin. Wow, what a sheep!
        Congrats yosinori, the sheep looks a bit different, but you had the idea:

Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-21-2017, 08:14 AM.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on Surfer Sheep making it into the game yosinori saitou πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ He looks awesome😎

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, yosinori saitou! Super sheep- congrats!

Congratulations yosinori saitou !!!
      It's not quite your sheep, but a surfing sheep nevertheless! (I liked the brightness of yours better, actually, but a tan sheep with shorts is cool, too. Maybe it would have been great had the board had the bright colours you chose [guess for this specific colour scheme a more muted board works better], but I'll get this sheep anyway because it does look cool. )

Love the sheep! Don't care for the sports smurfs or rocks, not so much for the palm tree either but it looks nice. I like the plant on the right and then penguin is cute. The water is probably too warm for that fellow, though!
      Last edited by Evanna; 07-21-2017, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Great picture, Spelling Bee.

There are penguins on the southern hemisphere up to the equator

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee Morning Sky
        The original posts speaks of animals from the North Pole And that to me would rather suit the mountain as that is where we have snow, but we have no water there and it's an island update so I already guessed we'd get a penguin and possibly other animals for the island. Thinking about it... Polar bears are from the North Pole, penguins from the South Pole, right? They still are 'cold' animals to me though, African beach or not (There's enough cold islands out there. It's just that my SV island is tropical and my brain thinks 'snow' and 'cold' when it thinks about penguins.)
        Last edited by Evanna; 07-21-2017, 01:47 PM.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        In the real world, yes, polar bears are north pole, penguins are southern hemisphere/south pole

they are two animals that only co-exist in zoos

There really is no major land predator on the south pole, on the north pole, its polar bears and walrus and orcas (along with some assorted other animals)
        South pole is penguins and birds, plus water animals, orcas, whales, etc

Emperor Penguins are the only animals that inhabit the south pole in the winter

For the north pole, climate change has even brought about Pizzlies....polar/grizzly bear hybrids

I saw the new sheep on Facebook... he's on a surfboard 😍

Comment

yay! thank you very much Bongfish for implementing my idea! i remember there were many good designs by other entries in that sheep contest, so please keep adding them too!

Comment

What I do not know that Smurf is on the Island?

Comment

Just wonderful how you spoil us so. Thanks Bongfish for this smurfy update.

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! First the hydrangeas, then the black paint, and now a water expansion!!!!!! Thank you Bongfish for making my last Smurfy dream come true! πŸ‘πŸ» This is so exciting, I can't wait!!!!! Also, congrats to Yosinori for Surfer Sheep- but shouldn't he be "Smurfer Sheep"? I will be sure to add him to my expanding smurfer dude colony on the island just for you 😁
              Last edited by ejic12; 07-23-2017, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X