Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.50.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, as soon as I win that danged sheep I will quit playing chilly's SB round.
    I'm down to needing detective's gimick on my iPad. WHa'ts frustrating? I have 5 of them on my iPod.
    But right now my detective is giving out really crummy prizes. XP and resources even in the SB round, so a bummer to play

BUt it'll happen eventually. At least with a trophy I can try every 3 hours or so, or burn through some ads if I want to.

The golden status bonus is nice, but I'd imagine a bigger boost for those at lower levels. Double XP and Coins are nice, but I have tens of millions of coins and I'm in the 80's so even doubling every XP from every game doesn't do much overall...not just for one round of play per day.

It is a fun challenge and nice to see the creativity from Bongfish. Very nice. Just not something that has a massive benefit for players in the higher levels.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    It's weird. It happens for a day, and then, it seems to disappear for awhile. Then it returns. Is this a server thing?

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the suggestions. I truly appreciate them.

Yes, if I play Chilly in the SB round, I have trouble with it. The first round I do okay. Also Scaredy's Memory Game is hard for me if I play the second round, so mostky, I don't.

I will stop playing the Spot-the-difference game the minute I get that last gimmick..lol
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-07-2017, 10:51 PM.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply

Green: here something disappears
    Yellow: here the color changes
    Blue: something appears here
    Red: something changes the shape
    Pink: here appears a delicious burger [/ quote]

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    FOr chilly, when I get to the SB round, I take notes.
    BRBGPRGB etc....give myself a clue to remember and not waste that berry when I forget.

and yeah,f or grandpa there are only so many differences so if you play it enough you can get an idea where to tap. Just like suggested you could take a screen cap of each option and print it out and play off the timer to help you when it's for real.

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I had no idea you have a disability! That complicates it indeed. Maybe also Chilly if it affects your memory?

As you say, the differences always appear in the same spots. There's a number of spots in each picture where something might be different, so if you remember that you can blindly click on those spots whether or not you think there might be something 'wrong' and it'll count
    Maybe you could screenshot the original picture and then the follow up picture a few times, print them out, and then do side by side comparisons. Mark all differences in the original first pic and then use all the original pics with marked spots when you play the game. Once a pic pops up, choose your printed out pic that matches and then compare the second pic with differences to your printed out original? Then you not only have a proper side by side opportunity, but already know and see where you have to look/click to find the differences

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Evanna, I might enjoy it more if I could see both pictures side by side. My disability affects my short-term memory, and therefore, I end up having to switch back and forth many times and often don't actually find enough differences to complete the game before time runs out. There's a pattern to what's missing in the pictures, though, and it gets a little easier each time I play since I kind of know where to look when I switch back and forth.

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    It's interesting/amusing to read which games others like or dislike. Grandpa's game is one of my favourites.

I still only have two prizes... (One of them is grandpa's)

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Congrats! I finally won my last gimmick from Smurfette's Balloon Pop game.
    Last edited by Y3nzid_Raxip; 08-06-2017, 06:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I finally got the Karate one this morning. I really dislike the other mini-game.

And yes, the variation is crazy.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    FOr me those were the first I got and I have multiples.

Just saying that the variances between players is boggling.

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Having trouble getting the last two Gimmicks, the ones from the Karate Kick and the Spot the Differences island mini-games. I play those several times per day.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-05-2017, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    IT's one prize per game, so you have to play all 8 to get the set
    They are in the free or SB round. So no need to waste berries if you don't want to
    The ease of getting them is very random. Some get them quickly, some are still working on it. YOu can win multiples of the prizes....I have 5 from the detective game.
    The new prizes do not give out XP. YOu may get a small amount for placing them but there is no daily bonus.

Once you get all 8, travel to the island, redeem and place the golden smurf statue. Once you activate the 'golden hour', the XP and Coins are doubled on games you play. THat's all that's doubled...but say you win 10,000 XP from grandpa....you get 20,000

I would say it's worth the 35 berries to get the hut. YOu do need to plan when you activate the golden hour becuase if you activate it and none of your games are ready to play, you've wasted it becuase you can't activate it again for another 24 hours.

• chocolatefruitnut
    commented on 's reply
    Hi

do you win these prizes by playing the games as usual? either in the free or SB round?

so essentially the Golden smurf hut just gives out 8 new prizes? as in 1 new award for each mini-game? do these new prizes give out XP?

can you share how much bonus/ additional XP or coins does the golden smurf statue award?

do you reckon its worth spending 35berries on this hut?

thanks!

• Evanna
    commented on 's reply
    Y3nzid_Raxip
    The new rewards, or rewards in general actually, seem so different for everybody. Some get all/a few prizes very quickly, others get them after months or years. My friend got Scaredy's sheep within less than five SB rounds and won two or three more in the few rounds she played after that. I spent way more for it (but it wasn't a crazy amount) and still only have one. It's okay though because at least I have one.

I won't really try for the sheep or ermine anymore. I'd probably only end up wasting hundreds of SB on more dogs. If I had a berry bug okay, but I'm not wasting earned SB on that. Sure, I might play a few more times over the course of time, but I'm not actively trying to get them.

skydiver118
    On the one hand, that's annoying. On the other hand, you at least have the prizes somewhere. Might be a nicer feeling than missing certain prizes on both devices?

I feel like Chilly's game is the most frustrating one for everyone :/

Same. I only keep xp items and even those are mostly stored. But all the sunflowers, vanities, blue and red mushrooms, wooden beds, etc? Place and delete. I kept a few of each in my storage should I want them for deco purposes, but I won't clog any storage with useless items (I can buy for a few coins).
Working...
X