Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time for a second chance to win some Classic Christmas items in our Smurfy Winter Giveaway: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for a second chance to win some Classic Christmas items in our Smurfy Winter Giveaway: Winners Announced!

🎄❄️⛄️Smurfy Winter Giveaway Part 2⛄️❄️🎄

We are once more giving away 3 classic Smurfs Christmas items that were only available for a limited time! (Cannon Stove, Waving Santa and Toy Train)

All you have to smurf is:
    Like this smurfy post!
    Tag your favorite Smurfs’ Village friend!

Bonus Chance: Follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/smurfs.village/) where we will pick one person on there, that also posted here on the Forum (don't forget to tell us your Instagram name in your comment)

We'll pick 5+1 winners randomly on Thursday (Giveaway ends on Wednesday, 12/14/2017 Midnight) so make sure to check back then to see if you've won the giveaway!! 🎉

Say hi to us on Instagram #Wehavesmurfycookieshihi

Comment

I am ineligible because I won last week. But I hope I can still tag yosinori saitou for the Win!! He really needs these in his Village, and he’s such a great SV decorator I’d love too see what he does with them☺️☺️☺️

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks so much Alleycattt!!

So cool you’re giving us another chance! I would love to win these items 😍
      This time I’m tagging IslandLife because you were tagging a newbie the first time. This was so sweet of you so I want to give you another chance on winning these great items 😊 Good luck!

Comment

• IslandLife
        IslandLife commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh wow thank you @Alex Smurf... I would be so excited to win! Seasons Greetings to youuuuu!

Since I am not too late, I will again tag Miss Bee. My favorite moderator.

@MissCindySmurf
      Last edited by CindySmurf; 12-12-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I tag Evanna again and my instagram @ is sttevetony. Good luck everybody!!

Comment

Confused Yes!! We at it again I tag you because I admire you using a piece of imagery of mines and if it helps you to get ahead in create your own crop contess well here’s another lending hand. Good luck and welcome my dear neighboring smurf. Me and myself @sheispisces on instagram is wishing everyone Happy Holidays ❄️ ⛄️
          Last edited by Carver Carver; 12-11-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Tagging newbie lulu6454 and am still hoping for the train! I think last time only the winners got prizes not their tagged person, but should I win I would hope that lulu gets an item as well! Let's support smaller villages!

Comment

I’l tag Evanna so she (she right??) has a chance to win.

Comment

• Evanna
                Evanna commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, she And thank you! I want you to have the train / your item aof choice as well. But I already won the first time around when they gave out prizes and you just won the Player of the Month contest, so I don't think our luck is very high.

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                ah, didn’t remember that. ANd I agree with you on both counts. I’d love to hve the train and stove but really, some folks with less in their villages can have fun. Spread the joy around, so to speak.

Maybe for next Christmas some of these fun things can be put into the store so folks can get them.
                Maybe next year they could do a ‘12 Days of Christmas’ count down where every one opens a gift box a day to win older items? Maybe reporter for next year could do that?

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                You get all three items if you win which is totally awesome!!

But I 100% agree skydiver118 all of these older classic items need to somehow make their way back into the game so they can all be available to everyone😅😅😅

Ooh thanks Bongfish for a seond chance to win these. I will tag Chilean Smurf because they seem as excited about Christmas as I am! Feliz Navidad!

Comment

Alex Smurf i still tag Alex smurf 😁. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                  Alex Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you ☺️ I’m glad you were already lucky!

i tag back Cupcake she tagged me last time😄

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  🙏 Thank you, Yosinori!

I'm tagging yosinori saitou and my Instagram name is aj_inthecity

Comment

I tag yosinori saitou again because I know he wants it sooooo badly, and he is such a great part of this community.

If you draw draw my name, pleeeease give the gift to the tag-ee!

Comment

I tag yosinori saitou Cupcake Evanna . Good luck everyone!!!! Awesome Christmas prizes. That train would be nice ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks a lot Tamara!!

• Tamara Abbott
                  Tamara Abbott commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hoping you have some luck!!!! And as cupcake said you are a great member of the community!!!

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you so much! I'm always stuck at the tagging one person, eh.
                  Wishing you good luck! Hope you can get the train! (And the other items if they are giving out all three again.)
              Working...
              X