Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to put a smurfy spring in your step with our next Easter update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to put a smurfy spring in your step with our next Easter update!

✨📦 Coming soon by popular request, the Mystery Boxes are being refreshed! Not only have lots of old items been removed, but over 60 newly added items can now be won! Start saving up those Keys & Berries! 📦✨

🌷Which new premium decorative item will be your favorite? Could it be the Smurf with an Egg on a Spoon, Handy's Easter Egg Robot, Purple Pastel Sheep, Fluffy Pink Lamb, or the Roaming Female Smurf in her Easter Costume? No matter your choice, they're all coming Soon! 🥚

☘There's no need to keep looking for clovers to pluck! All you need is this Community Designed Sheep for luck! The St. Patrick's Day Sheep is coming soon in our next update!🍀

WOOTWOOT!!!

Can’t wait. THanks so much for doing this. I honestly dont’ know what I would have done with my 20th eagle and 30th roasting veggie stand.
    I am gonna have sooooo much fun when this comes. It’ll be like Christmas.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I am happy to confirm that both of those have been removed skydiver118 lol.

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Woohoo!!!!

i've been saving enough berries already😁 i can't wait to spend them😄

Comment

Start saving up those keys... Yeah... Alright... :|

Reminder for everybody to not have more than 999 or you'll have 0. Why did I even try to save up.

Grumpiness aside, it's good that finally some changes were made!

Comment

Look who came out the MEGA Mystery Box! 😍💃🏾

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky
        Ah okay, that's unfortunate. But I guess if you don't want two Gargamels per area it doesn't make much of a difference? Except if you planned on placing him, colleting xp (not sure if he gives xp when placed), and then deleting him, just to get him out of the GM storage box.

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna : yet there is no way to get this Gargamel's out of the GM Storage. Gargamel is now storable since we have Lost Village Gargamel too. And we can change his outfit now. It would be fine to be able to place this Gargamels now with different clothes.

• Carver Carver
        Carver Carver commented
        Editing a comment
        This one that came out the box is just like the one in the store. No it did not give xp or coins when placed. But it give 1000 xp.

Spelling Bee Will you release a list of items that have been removed and will the list of items we can win in the Game Master info in the game be adjusted? I hope that we get an actual list of removed and added items, especially the removed items, here on this forum.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118
        I guess/hope they'll update it within the game, yes. I just wondered if they'll be so nice to give us a list here, not that you have to make one again. Although I will certainly appreciate that when you do!

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        I will see if I can make that happen Evanna prior to the update's release. Additionally, the Help Menu text will be updated to reflect the changes as well, so it will be possible to see what has been removed and added by comparing the new list, with the previous one.

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee
        Thank you! As long as the list in the Help Menu will be accurate and represent the actual content of the boxes that should be enough. (The reason I'm putting it that way is because we don't know yet for sure whether or not Beekeeper, Weepy, and the yellow tiki hut are still in the boxes or not because they aren't on the list anymore.) It would save skydiver a lot of work though if you already had a list beforehand.

Thanks for listening, Bongfish! Can’t wait to see what new things there are!

Comment

Thank you Bongfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        (but please don't remove Patchwork! I still must win him!)
        Last edited by FaryalSia; 03-14-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Thank you, thank you.......my wish has come true. The mystery boxes will be fun and exciting again.
          now it will be worth saving smurfberries again.
          i just spent all my keys. (got the same old rubbish) as I thought we would never get a clear out of the boxes, silly me

Comment

• ChristalWest
            ChristalWest commented
            Editing a comment
            I did the same with my keys...now, I'm playing the games that have key prizes like crazy...

Bew items in the mystery boxes makes my day. I can’t wait! 😃

Comment

Just collected the last calendar prize so I am ready! Bring on those fluffy lambs and baby bunnies!🐰🐣🌷

Comment

🌷Which new premium decorative item will be your favorite? Could it be the Smurf with an Egg on a Spoon, Handy's Easter Egg Robot, Purple Pastel Sheep, Fluffy Pink Lamb, or the Roaming Female Smurf in her Easter Costume? No matter your choice, they're all coming Soon! 🥚

Comment

• Carver Carver
                Carver Carver commented
                Editing a comment
                I love them all. The sheeps are my favorite and I love the color purple.

So the "feet" I saw are leaves and serve as feet indeed! Mhhh, I do like the sheep and lamb. Now we have a nice purple sheep and an angry purple sheep, haha.

Comment

adding a new girl is great and i like the robot!

Comment

To be honest I love them all!!😍😍😍

But I think Handy’s robot and the little pink lamb are my favourites!!☺️☺️☺️💖💖💖

Comment

Working...
                  X