Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready to put a smurfy spring in your step with our next Easter update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am intrigued by Handy's robot. And I really like the egg & spoon smurf. We can have a bunch of them and have a race!

Comment

Girl Smurf and robot! Or maybe Smurf with an egg... or maybe the sheep... or maybe...

Comment

I guess I’m in the minority since I find the robot kinda creepy but hey I don’t have to buy it so all’s good. The girl and egg race are adorable though. And the prospect of a whole flock of sheep and lamb sounds like fun. What we need next are paintable sheep so you can make your own custom flock

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s the beauty of the stuff they come up with. Things that appeal to everyone, and especially with items like this they will be EOs or premium items or even just in the store so no one HAS to have them. You don’t like it, don’t buy it.

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...e/n10766?snl=1

I've been thinking about this old ad a lot lately, what with Stephen Hawking's and Elon Musk's warnings about AI, Alexa and her creepy laughing ... yeah. Robots are up to no good. The older I get, the more clear it becomes.😄
          Seriously.
          Last edited by happybird; 03-16-2018, 05:54 PM.

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          happybird I can only watch this video in Germany if I use VPN and choose a server in the USA - creepy! - Is a robot breaking the connection? - 😂

The crystal caves (and other repetitive "rewards") are gone, I guess? That sounds very smurfy!
        The robot is reminiscent of the Can't Smurf Progress robots. Is it intended?
        And, hey, a girl Smurf item!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          @Camper’s Beaver you are right, there is definitely a resemblance! It must be intentional

Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 03-16-2018, 05:40 AM.

• yosinori saitou
          yosinori saitou commented
          Editing a comment
          i want to see them in my village😁

I have now collected the last reporter prize so.....any time now works for me

Comment

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm peeping in my App Store like is it there yet.

I think they all look great! I don’t think I can pick a favorite! 😍

Comment

I am getting a little tired of sheep, but I do adore the lamb, and the girl smurf is great

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            This one is a little plain, but there's still a lot of community sheep that I wish we could have

Looks nice, but are the timers fixed? It’s no fun playing when trees take 3 or 4 days and 8 hr crops take two. All looks nice but why play when losing xp as the days go by with no help from help.

Comment

Just finished reporter Smurf, bring on the next update!

Comment

Part of me is impatient with waiting, but honestly? THere are so many like Ablonde and others that are days/weeks behind that it’s ok if it takes a bit. Give them a chance to get more caught up. IN fact, I honestly wouldn’t even mind a 4-5 week update cycle at least once just to give those really behind on reporter a chance to all get reset and caught up.

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                asmurf

Go into the settings, iTunes and app store and turn off automatic updates. THen it should only update when you tell it to. If you have multiple devices (like a phone and iPad) you should turn it off on each device.

also, in my experience, don’t install iOS updates if you are waiting on the game either. THat’s what got me on one device, I was on day 20 I think, or maybe 19, anyway, waiting for the last day to roll around, installed an iOS update and as part of that it updated all my apps too. Then the auto update got the game on my ipod so I lost the day 21 prize on both of them.

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I have gone into settings, iTunes and apps ......but can’t find the automatic update bit.....where is it please?

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I have just found it, please ignore the previous comment, thank you so much skydiver

It is friday evening here. Apparently we won't get the update this week. Can we get some more teasers while we wait? Please!

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Updates can come over the weekend. As long as they've been sent for approval they can drop whenever. So there is still hope.

Looks like a great update. Love Spring and all the colors!

Comment

On facebook they’re saying monday. OF course they said it was under review so it may have been sent to the app stores and shows up....when we see it

Comment

• debbles smurf
                  debbles smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hence why I left all the comments were doing my head in as my alerts kept going off

• Spelling Bee
                  Spelling Bee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol debbles smurf. Some of the Forum members pointed out to you that you can modify your Facebook settings so that won't happen. Ultimately though, it's up to you whether or not you want to participate. Just hate to see you miss out because you weren't aware that you could prevent the spam if it was really bothering you.

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Facebook is chaos. And even though I have notificaitons turned off I do still get them so certainly not for everyone. The downside of Facebook is that you can’t set it to only see important posts.....which in this case I’d define as official ones not just people asking questions

☘There's no need to keep looking for clovers to pluck! All you need is this Community Designed Sheep for luck! The St. Patrick's Day Sheep is coming soon in our next update!🍀

Comment

• Camper's Beaver
                  Camper's Beaver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sweet! I hope the sheep would be available on the Planet!
                  Also, happy St. Patrick's Day!

• Evanna
                  Evanna commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Again, congratulations Camper's Beaver ! I love how Bongfish realised your sheep!
                  (The freckles actually made me think of a sheep I did, I think they're cute!)

• Carver Carver
                  Carver Carver commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Awesome work Camper's Beaver.

I love it! 😍 he’s adorable! A big Smurfy 💙 congrats to Camper’s Beaver! Great job! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Comment

Working...
                X