Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.59.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm only two days behind with Reporter, so I'll be on schedule for the next update, wohoo!

Love the new wonder! Although I think it might be just a tiiiiinnyyy bit creepy this big, haha.

Wondering how I'll do in the new event game. Maybe I should leave my grove as in (I expanded it some days ago though...) until I have all the prizes.

Thank you for making changes to the boxes!! I can see there's some really great items in them now! I'm very, very happy about some of them, my top three are the Bee Chariot, Budgie Tree (I just read it's parakeets... well, the tree with the birds), Pathway Tile Shop! Also glad the ice spider and kind are gone. Shame about the water sprite and moose, though. I'm wondering, Twinkiepie Spelling Bee could we maybe get confirmation that Weepy, Beekeper, and the yellow tiki hut (I don't know it's proper name) are gone from the boxes as well? They are not listed and must have been taken out some updates ago but we never heard about it so it's sort of... Schmurfinger's Items

Comment

• Chessara
      Chessara commented
      Editing a comment
      And also Weakling Smurf, he was in the early list that Morning Sky put up with pictures, but not on the list on the main menu for this update or the one before.

Thanks!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Evanna Yes, Weepy, Beekeeper, Arborist, Weakling, and the Tiki hut are no longer in the Mystery Box prize pools.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee
      Thank you!
      What a shame. Those were some great prizes! I'm sad I haven't managed to ever get the Tiki hut. Or well. I once did. Once and then lost it because the game crashed, but one would think I should have gotten it again since then considering all the boxes I opened. Oh well. It's mostly sad for others to miss out on Aborist, Beekeeper, and Weakling! (And for canon fans Weepy.)
      Have they told you when those items were taken out? You don't have to ask again, just wondering if they relayed that information as well in their reply

The new mini game isn’t so easy, play in night mode.

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have a lot of plain grass you can do OK, but a heavily decorated village makes it very very hard. THose eggs are soooo tiny

I like this little guy!

Comment

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      You have had incredible luck with the Mysteryboxes and Jokey’s mini game! These new items look great in your village!

• Tamara Abbott
      Tamara Abbott commented
      Editing a comment
      They are awesome

Ready:

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats, on the rewards.

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I love those prizes! The pastel coloured sheep are adorable, the bunnies are sweet (they look very grove-ish though), the flower is pretty, and the smurf&tree&egg are nice deco for Easter/an Easter area.
      Congrats, Morning Sky, and thanks for sharing the pic!

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for showing us the great prizes from Lucky's game. I love most all of them.

Don't miss out on our smurfy Easter Egg Painting Table Giveaway here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-hunt-giveaway

Comment

Are these Easter huts an EO?

And where can I find those honeycombs:

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the beehive tree!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Morning Sky I have forwarded your request!

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the idea of a seasonal customization, Morning!

The game isn't that easy, signs would help. I did manage with plenty of time to spare though but my grove is pretty empty. I won the yellow sheep! What a great first prize!

Edit: Well, I meant to play the game again, this time in the dark, but my timer in the grove decided to not work so I got 5 1/2h more to go, my wonder has 23 1/2h more to go and my lillies 7 1/2h more which makes no sense either. Because with the game and wonder it's like it's been 30min since I played/started them, but lillies take 9h so that's 1 1/2h down. Either way, I can't play the game again
      Last edited by Evanna; 03-22-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Y3nzid_Raxip
        I wrote this comment shortly after downloading the update, so I had played it only once and hadn't had the chance yet to win more prizes I don't spend SB to speed up games; that's a waste in my opinion. It also was daytime which means I had no chance of playing in the dark. Somebody mentioned an item in this thread with which you can make it night/day whenever you want but that it costs SB. I play with the effects off and I have no reason to ever use that so I'm not going to buy it for just this game either. I'll try it now in the dark, though and will edit this post to let you know how it went. Edit: Would have. My timer didn't work and I can't play it.
        Last edited by Evanna; 03-22-2018, 05:26 PM.

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        What about making the signs the same size as that other game in the grove. The signs were huge

• ChristalWest
        ChristalWest commented
        Editing a comment
        My event is keeping time, but my wonder construction is now on about hour 30 for the second stage with 2 hours and 46 minutes remaining. It should be a 24 hour build.

Has anybody got pictures of the 4 stages of the new wonder?

Comment

Stage 3 and 4

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for posting

Reporter's first giftbox:

Spoiler!

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Spoiler!
        Last edited by Morning Sky; 03-26-2018, 05:29 AM.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks. I looked but obviously not hard enough.

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it's the middle of the 2018 Super Rugby season. I was confused at first, too.

Hi, Spelling Bee! It's been a while since I posted. I just won the dentist in the mystery box and was delighted that it showed up. Would it be possible to place the dentist, (doctor and schoolhouse if they are mystery items) in the main village in the future?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder if they mean the schoolhouse smurfy wonder that’s on the mountain?

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118
        Yeah, that's what I thought too but it's a wonder so why would it be a mystery box item... Except they haven't build it yet, saw it in a village, and simply guessed it's a special item and not a wonder.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna Very possible. IT’s hard to keep track of the wonders, especially for new folks. and with so many cool things as EO and wonders easy to get them confused.

I hope next year for the Spring/Easter update bongfish does something with Jellybeans... it’s just not Easter without them. Jellybean pathways, smurf counting jellybeans in a jar, smurf eating jellybeans 😂

Comment

• Pachemz
        Pachemz commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too. Jelly beans!

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! Jelly beans are Easter!
        Have you all ever tried the Starburst ones? Got a bag the other day and they are amazing. If not for Jelly Bellies, I'd declare them my #1 favorite.😍 It's a very close 2nd. We are very serious about our candy around this house.

Some jelly bean deco for next Easter would be awesome! Maybe a Smurf-sized jar full so the Smurfs could have a village-wide counting contest?

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes the starburst ones are awesome. Jellybeans go hand and hand with chocolate bunnies and peeps.

I am sorry to winge as I love almost everything about this update but there really are a lot of sheep. I keep getting them in the mystery boxes. My village Will soon have more sheep than smurfs!!!

Comment

• debbles smurf
        debbles smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Think of all the xp. Hide them in trees you can get about 4 to a tree

It's so nice to see some new items the Rarity Shop! Got the Wolverine yesterday and he's really cute:

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I love the wolverine!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        He isn't new to the shop though? I bought him a year ago or so.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        You have created the perfect home for the wolverine!!☺️☺️☺️

I’m ready for the next update...I love the mini game and Easter Hut, but this update is somewhat lacking for me.

Comment

Working...
      X