Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.59.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.59.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.59.0

Springtime is upon us, and with it, an Easter themed update!
    • Jokey Smurf brings his laughs and explos... excitement to the Grove! Place his hut to unlock his Roaming Gift feature in the Grove and a bonus Easter Egg Hunt Village Event!
    • New Premium Grove Expansion!
    • Easter Glow Bunny hops into the Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Nurture the Magical Giant Easter Egg Wonder and discover what's inside!
    • Add more Spring to your smurfy steps with the Springtime Shop Exclusive Offer!
    Click here to watch the version 1.59.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store
    • The Google Play Store version is live now, while the amazon App Store version should be available soon!

Yupee, it is here

Comment

The easter eggs columns and easter huts look smurfy!

Comment

I already hate this new event. There are no jumping signs above the eggs. There is 104 seconds time, but I did not even manage to find all 20 eggs in 5 attempts. My grove is so full. It would be easy in front of green grass, but I won't take everything away just to win this Enent!

Comment

• Carver Carver
          Carver Carver commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes the eggs are small but I managed to get them all. Only won some wood for the first 🥚 hunt 🥚 🐑

• ChristineB
          ChristineB commented
          Editing a comment
          I have only played the one time but I did managed to get all the required eggs and I won one of the prizes (Easter egg w/brush) I think that’s what it was if I remember correctly. I do think the eggs are too small more like mini eggs and there kinda hard to find, as others have said if your groove is pretty full it will be very difficult to play especially if you are on a smaller device like an iPhone to be honest I don’t think I could play it from my iPhone I always play from my iPad Air and even then I have to have my glasses on - lol
          We can also look at it from a different point of view, it could be seen as challenging and fun to try to catch them all! 💙

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118 You can change to night mode effects by going into the menu on the bottom left and turning effects to ‘on’. At least for me, that always takes the game to night mode, regardless of the time.

The completed new Wonder:

Spoiler!

Comment

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          It looks so cute! So sad that we can’t have it in the main village. I’ve got zero easter decorations in my grove area..

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          That's adorable! Thank you!

Love the updated mega boxes. Will be great fun trying to get all the wonderful new huts.
        The key boxes are also looking great.
        Thanks bong fish

Comment

Hi. What software does it require? I’m on IOS 11.2.6. But I can’t see new version on AppStore. And will be there any contest in this update?
          Last edited by Shirin; 03-20-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Carver Carver
            Carver Carver commented
            Editing a comment
            Your software is up to date but it probably didn’t arrive in you App Store yet.

So far I'm a bit disappointed with the new mystery box items. I was hoping a lot of the really old EO's would be in them like the Alpaca family, swamp monster Smurf, etc. Looks like tons of sheep have been added. Hoping maybe there will be a rarity shop refresh where we can get some of the older EO's.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree, we need a way to get those older EO’s. If people want to spend money they should be able to lol. Those are two items in particular, along with the Quest Beast and Ice Hawk that I would LOVE to see come into the Rarity Shop!!

Two cool older EO’s that have been added to the Mega Mystery Boxes are Rahdu the Golden Rhino and the Surf Shop though☺️☺️☺️

• debbles smurf
            debbles smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            The fireworks shop, the pathway shop are in there plus some other very good ones

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            I posted pics of my finds from key boxes and MMB’s here http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...y-boxes/page13

Android is live!

Comment

I'm loving this update. I'm so happy changes were made to the mystery boxes! I've already gotten amazing prices from the 60sb boxes, the mushroom shop hut and Lord Balthazar 👏

Comment

Yippie! Can’t wait to download when I get home this evening... forgot to check before leaving the house this morning.

Comment

I hope we can get Big Yellow Duck as an Easter offer with this update... wink, wink.

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you for offering the Easter Egg Painting Table today☺️☺️☺️🙏🙏🙏🎉🎉🎉😍😍😍💖💖💖

Just pulled a bunch of Easter items out of storage and bought the table, time to start decorating😅😅😅

Comment

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When you say 'today' you don't mean 'today', right? You mean 'with this update'?

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    Evanna yes I mean today. This was the EO once you updated to the Easter Update....today...lol.

Although my today may be several hours off from your today depending on where you live😄😄😄 Right now it’s 9pm on Vancouver Island and I bought this EO early this morning😉

Edit: oops I didn’t understand what you meant at first. You mean because this was once a menu item that we could buy with SB and wouldn’t think it would be turned around and offered as an EO instead.... It definitely would’ve been better in the menu, but they did offer it for the discounted 6.99CAD which I was pretty happy about.
                    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 03-20-2018, 09:18 PM.

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AlleycatttSmurf
                    Ahh, yes. I thought it was in the menu and so I wondered why they would only have it one day in the menu. Not that they make this an EO :/

I’ll have a list of what’s been removed or added to the data list later today later today. Or folks can go and look. I’m glad to say that the teddy bear and drum set are gone.
                  Spoiler!

Comment

• Chat noir
                    Chat noir commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks so much for this list, skydiver - really helpful. It is helping me while away the hours before the update arrives here in the UK, hours after the rest of you *Sigh* still waiting at 17.45 GMT!

• asmurf
                    asmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes I am also waiting for my iOS to update. Got the new update on my Android game this morning

Got these cute bunnies from Jokey's new minigame:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	348
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	211370

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    They are so cute aren’t they!

I really wish we could put all of Jokeys Easter prizes (and the Wonder) in the MV instead. That’s where I prefer any seasonal updates to be. Easter items don’t really match my whole Grove theme.
                Working...
                X