Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.59.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.59.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.59.0

Springtime is upon us, and with it, an Easter themed update!
    • Jokey Smurf brings his laughs and explos... excitement to the Grove! Place his hut to unlock his Roaming Gift feature in the Grove and a bonus Easter Egg Hunt Village Event!
    • New Premium Grove Expansion!
    • Easter Glow Bunny hops into the Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Nurture the Magical Giant Easter Egg Wonder and discover what's inside!
    • Add more Spring to your smurfy steps with the Springtime Shop Exclusive Offer!
    Click here to watch the version 1.59.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's Google Play Store
    • The Amazon App Store version should be available soon!

Thank you for adding the pathway shop to the mystery box and the fireworks shop

Comment

Downloaded a little while ago. Loving all the new Easter things. Haven't checked out the Mega Mystery Box yet, but that's next on my list.

Comment

Just got three of these guys in the regular Mystery Box. I guess it beats getting the drumset and the big teddy bear all the time.

Comment

I’ll have a list of what’s been removed or added to the data list later today later today. Or folks can go and look. I’m glad to say that the teddy bear and drum set are gone.
        Spoiler!
        Last edited by skydiver118; 03-20-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much for the list. It's really helpful.

I must have at least 10 bears and 8 drumsets.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          So glad both of those items are gone😅😅😅

I found very interesting items in the mistery box! I've found the princess!!! I'm so happy... I don't know if I'm lucky, but it seems, from what I read above, there have been a lot of addings! Thank you BONGFISH!

Comment

I really wish Bongfish would add some of the adorable version icons to the switchable icons in the game. Love this one with the egg!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            That is such a cool idea!!

We are definitely due for some new game icons😁😁😁

Hi

Does anyone know what is this "Springtime Shop"? there are several items only available for purchase if I have the springtime shop. However I cannot find this shop in the huts menu.

cheers!

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            It is probaly an exclusive offer and they usually wait a few days to start rolling them out to give people time to update so they can get them.

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            chocolatefruitnut It is indeed an Exclusive Offer that will be sent out soon.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            chocolatefruitnut
            And it comes out today so you should have your first opportunity to buy it

Any possibility of seeing the large Yellow Duck and Red Song Bird since it’s a spring update as an EO or rarity.

Comment

Don't miss out on our smurfy Easter Egg Painting Table Giveaway here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-hunt-giveaway

Comment

is anyone having problems with tracker since this update? my tracker event seems to stop when i log out of the game and when i return, it says tracker's event is over. if i collect the xp and log out. when i return to the game again, the tracker event starts up again. its happened last week and this week again.

Comment

Working...
              X