Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.59.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolatefruitnut
    replied
    is anyone having problems with tracker since this update? my tracker event seems to stop when i log out of the game and when i return, it says tracker's event is over. if i collect the xp and log out. when i return to the game again, the tracker event starts up again. its happened last week and this week again.

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    replied

Don't miss out on our smurfy Easter Egg Painting Table Giveaway here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...-hunt-giveaway

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Any possibility of seeing the large Yellow Duck and Red Song Bird since it’s a spring update as an EO or rarity.

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    chocolatefruitnut
    And it comes out today so you should have your first opportunity to buy it

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    chocolatefruitnut It is indeed an Exclusive Offer that will be sent out soon.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    It is probaly an exclusive offer and they usually wait a few days to start rolling them out to give people time to update so they can get them.

• Silver
    commented on 's reply
    probably they'll come in a few days as Exclusive Offers

• chocolatefruitnut
    replied
    Hi

Does anyone know what is this "Springtime Shop"? there are several items only available for purchase if I have the springtime shop. However I cannot find this shop in the huts menu.

cheers!

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    That is such a cool idea!!

We are definitely due for some new game icons😁😁😁

• CindySmurf
    replied
    I really wish Bongfish would add some of the adorable version icons to the switchable icons in the game. Love this one with the egg!

Leave a comment:

• supersmurf
    replied
    I found very interesting items in the mistery box! I've found the princess!!! I'm so happy... I don't know if I'm lucky, but it seems, from what I read above, there have been a lot of addings! Thank you BONGFISH!

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    So glad both of those items are gone😅😅😅

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I posted some key and MMB box results with the new changes here in post #183 and #184 http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/mai...y-boxes/page13

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much for the list. It's really helpful.

I must have at least 10 bears and 8 drumsets.

• skydiver118
    replied
    I’ll have a list of what’s been removed or added to the data list later today later today. Or folks can go and look. I’m glad to say that the teddy bear and drum set are gone.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by skydiver118; 03-20-2018, 09:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X