Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Spring Screenshot Contest in your Grove and Village: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our smurfy Spring Screenshot Contest in your Grove and Village: Winners Announced!

The smurfy Spring Screenshot Contest is now
    over and the winners have been announced!
    (Scroll down to see who won!)

Spring is here! We welcome this season with a smurfy contest! The best thing is that we are also celebrating Easter! So let sunshine into your heart and show us your smurftastic decoration skills with your best Spring/Easter Village or Grove Screenshot!

🐰🐣How to Enter🐣🐰
    • To enter the contest, you’ll need to take an in-game Screenshot showing off your Village or Grove. The Screenshot must showcase Spring and/or Easter themed items! You can focus on one small section or create some truly amazing zoomed out pics of your entire ingame area!
    🌼📜Rules and Guidelines 📜 🌼
    • Screenshots must be of your own village. Do not post someone else's village or it will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must not be manipulated or edited with imaging software such as Photoshop.
    • Enter as many times as you like, but each community member can only be chosen as a winner once and may only receive one prize.
    • Submit your entries in this Forum thread only. Entries submitted elsewhere such as Facebook or other topics will not be counted.
    • Screenshots must be linked to or embedded into your post to be counted. Attached images are now accepted. Please try and use the best quality image that you can. To directly embed an image using BBcode, you may use an outside image-hosting site such as imgur.com.
    • Please do not submit entries via private message, email, or Facebook message.
    • Submissions must be received by Saturday, March 31st 2018 at 12:00 AM MIDNIGHT PDT.
    • Winners will be contacted by email and/or via private message.
    • To enter the competition, you’ll need to register to these forums if you don’t already have an account. You can register here: http://forums.bongfish.com
    🌳🎁Prizes and Winners 🎁 🌳
    • Three winners will be chosen based on the Smurfiness of their submissions.
    • An individual community member can only win once and receive one prize despite multiple entries.
    • The 1st Place winner will receive 300 Free Smurfberries
    • The 2nd Place winner will receive 200 Free Smurfberries
    • The 3rd Place winner will receive 100 Free Smurfberries
    🌷🥚Additional Guidelines 🥚🌷
    • Make sure to check your Private Messages here on the Forum and your personal email after the contest to see if you’ve won.
    • Never share your player ID or other personal information on this forum, on Facebook, or with other players. Bongfish Employees will contact you by email if we need your device ID in order to award your prize.
    • Please follow the directions of Bongfish Employees & the Community Manager Spelling Bee
    * This contest in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants will be providing information to Flashman Games LLC and not to Facebook. *

Contest Winners Announced!

Thank you all for showing us your fabulous Springtime villages! The amount of design and artistry shown in how you've decorated the Groves and Main Village have been truly awe-inspiring! It wasn't easy, but we've narrowed it down to three winners.
    • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 goes to Carver Carver with post #28
    • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 goes to Morning Sky with post #48
    • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 goes to alana with post #5
    Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox!

PS: We will of course have more Contests and Giveaways in the future, so please keep smurfy look out!

Spring is sprung!

Last edited by Chat noir; 03-27-2018, 06:28 AM. Reason: Updated to show how much I ❤️ Spring!

Comment

First attempt at spring decorating. My egg isn't fully hatched yet. I'll post again or update this entry when it's finished.

Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 03-24-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Evanna
            Evanna commented
            Editing a comment
            Very pretty! I like the egg painting sheep, too. The Easter hut looks really pretty with the egg!

• BeccaJean
            BeccaJean commented
            Editing a comment
            This looks like a scene from a movie! I love the different heights and how everything is so close to each other!!
            (How did you make the photo big in your entry? I posted mine on an iphone and could only post a small pic.)

• Carver Carver
            Carver Carver commented
            Editing a comment
            This is so cute. Very pretty.

Comment

these is mine new easter stuff

Comment

Spring showers bring May flowers! My grove is ready for Spring.

Attached Files
            Last edited by Suckerish; 03-23-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Shirin
              Shirin commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful!

• yosinori saitou
              yosinori saitou commented
              Editing a comment
              a beautiful flower garden!

Comment

• Ultimate
              Ultimate commented
              Editing a comment
              How did you get the 2 blue rabbits in the first picture?

• Morning Sky
              Morning Sky commented
              Editing a comment
              Ultimate The blue rabbits are from Smurflings gift mini-game.

• Ultimate
              Ultimate commented
              Editing a comment
              Evanna I MUST play that more!

I am quite proud of my Grove in Smurfs Village. 🤗

Attached Files

Comment

My Village!!!

Comment

a little spring in my grove

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5088.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	211562

Comment

I need one more piece of wall from grouchy’s mini game to complete my milk and dark chocolate Easter Wall my smurfs will have to eat their way in or out 😋

Comment

Love this game!

Attached Files

Comment

A second Spring area, this time on the Mainland. Smurfy Spring, everyone!

Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 03-23-2018, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X