Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Spring Screenshot Contest in your Grove and Village: Winners Announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smurfs Village https://imgur.com/gallery/evLkJ

Comment

I took down (most of) the Easter deco today and changed my holiday area into a spring-y area. I like how it looks so far!

Last edited by happybird; 04-02-2018, 08:17 PM. Reason: oops! used the wrong pic at first :D

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        You have one of those villages I would love to see in full. It's so pretty and real!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        This looks like a lovely spring time park area for the Smurfs to hang out in๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท

Hi everyone! Just letting you all know the Winners will be announced soon.

Comment

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Surely wasn't an easy choice! I have about ten favourites ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think I know my number one, but the others are all number two.

Contest Winners Announced!

Thank you all for showing us your fabulous Springtime villages! The amount of design and artistry shown in how you've decorated the Groves and Main Village have been truly awe-inspiring! It wasn't easy, but we've narrowed it down to three winners.
      • Our 1st Place Winner and a prize of 300 goes to Carver Carver with post #28
      • Our 2nd Place Winner and a prize of 200 goes to Morning Sky with post #48
      • Our 3rd Place Winner and a prize of 100 goes to alana with post #5
      Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox!

PS: We will of course have more Contests and Giveaways in the future, so please keep smurfy look out!

Comment

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats to the winners! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I really enjoyed seeing all the different Easter villages. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Carver Carver
        Carver Carver commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you

• alana
        alana commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm so excited! I've never won anything before and I never thought I could win. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Congrats to the winners!!! Great job!!!

Comment

Congratulations guys.

Comment

Congratulations!! Well done! Hope you enjoy your prizes
          alana was one of the newbies whose entries I loved and was among my favourites!

Comment

Morning SkyCarver Carver alana

Congratulations to all- well done!

Comment

congratulations winners!๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ and all other entries are also great spring villages!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

Comment

Congrats winners! Great entries!!!

Comment

Congrats to the Winners๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

And thank you to everyone who shared screenshots, itโ€™s so awesome to get to see everyoneโ€™s beautiful creations and villagesโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Comment

Congrats to our winners!

Comment

Congratulations! Thank you, everyone, for sharing - in particular, our winners, for your message-garden, Carver Carver: what are the letters made up of? also the cleverness of your photo-adaptation, Morning Sky, and the beautiful simplicity of your scene, Alana.

Comment

• IslandLife
                    IslandLife commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You put it beautifully Chat noir ! Congratulations to all the winners - and to everyone who shared pictures. To some of the new folks on the forum I hope you'll keep posting - the villages were so interesting and creative.

Thank you Bongfish, it always gives me a lot of pleasure to take part in these contests. Thank you for the numerous congratulations.

Comment

• IslandLife
                    IslandLife commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I never knew about the custom of decorating wells with eggs - thank you for sharing it!

• Morning Sky
                    Morning Sky commented
                    Editing a comment
                    These Easter fountains/wells are very impressive. Here are a few examples:

• Lilly
                    Lilly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I never knew they decorated wells with eggs either. Those are fantastic pictures of some wells decorated for Easter Morning Sky! Thank you for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
                Working...
                X