Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now is your smurfy chance to earn 2X the Rewards from Extra Missions with our Easter Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now is your smurfy chance to earn 2X the Rewards from Extra Missions with our Easter Sale!

Our Extra Missions Easter Sale has started!

From now until Monday April 2nd at 9AM Pacific time, earn 2X the Smurfberry Rewards when completing Extra Missions!

*Please note that the Extra Missions may be unavailable for selected Android devices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

My husband saw this on his iPad this morning. He watched an ad. Or tried to. It started out okay. I think it was for the Marines. He was promised a gift at the end of the ad. The ad ran. Then the little bar at the bottom took 10 minutes (seriously, 10 minutes!) to finish. Then his game was locked up. There was no little 'x' at the corner of the ad to close it. And he received........ No gift. No smurfberries. Nothing. He had to shut his iPad down to get the game back to normal.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're talking about normal videos, this refers to the missions. Missions usually are 'download our game and play till level 15', 'sign up for our website', stuff like that. Videos making problems indeed is a problem since this update. We have a few threads about this. A lot of videos don't load, have no x to close them, and never give you a reward. Travellers for sure, but ai guess if you get those videos in the video hut it's no different.
Working...
X