Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take our Players' Choice Poll and let us know which past Exclusive Offer item you still want the most!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy to see the Antique Shop in the schedule 😆 Hope that Night Blooming Shop will on list next time, I really want to have those night-blooming flowers in my main village, they're so stunning.

Comment

Hi everyone! So this coming Saturday will be the day that Bongfish does their Community Requests Exclusive Offer Sale Event!

The Sales Event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the round, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a chance later in the day during round 2. If you have any questions, please just ask them below. Thanks!

Comment

I'm a little confused. I really thought that messed up EO timers wouldn’t affect today’s EOs. My EOs usually appear at 8pm. Does this mean I will have to wait until 8pm to get the first offer, the pathway shop? It’s 10am and I haven’t got any offer so far.. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Smurf View Post
        I'm a little confused. I really thought that messed up EO timers wouldn’t affect today’s EOs. My EOs usually appear at 8pm. Does this mean I will have to wait until 8pm to get the first offer, the pathway shop? It’s 10am and I haven’t got any offer so far.. 🤔
        Hey Alex, where are you located? If you can share that, then we can help you figure out when you should expect to see which offers.

Comment

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried everything possible... I even tried opening the game on my iPhone but nothing popped up 😕🤔

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Alex Smurf has it started working for you?

Remember that offers that you already have in all available areas won’t show up for you.

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf Nope, it's 5pm now and still nothing. I should have gotten the antique shop already. I don’t have this one yet.

On the Easter .time zone, and I'm seeing the Haunted Shop at 10am local time.

If the chart shows Pacific Time as previously indicated, I should be seeing the Pathway Tile shop, the only EO I'm interested in.

ETA: VERY poor communication and project management to change the time zone AFTER the original schedule was released.

Bongfish needs to run the EOs a second time. Its bad enough the EOs dont usually function properly, but to mess with the time zone after publishing the schedule is pretty inconsiderate to all the plsyers who already arranged their weekend to catch the offers under the first schedule in PT.
        Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 04-21-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Stroumpfette I believe that when they showed the times in Pacific Time that it was still posted in the correct time that they would be available. Because I knew that the Swamp Monster would be available at 10am my time from the initial post, and the UTC time posted converts to exactly the same time.

So all they did was switch how it was shown, not the actual times.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Hiya Stroumpfette. AlleycatttSmurf is correct in that the only change made was that the times shown were converted to UTC from PDT. That being said, I do sincerely apologize for the confusion, and for any inconvenience this change may have caused you, or anyone else here following this Post.

Initially, this sale was only going to be shared here in the forum, but it was later decided post it elsewhere so non-forum members could have advanced warning too. If and or when this type of event happens again, I'll do my best to ensure it's handled better.

Lastly, here is the original image that was shared showing the times in PDT for comparison's sake.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Then, when I saw it, I saw the UTC chart with the discussion about PT and missed the heading.

Bottom line, it caused needless confusion.

And, it doesn't actually matter now, since as usual, EOs have stopped appearing in the middle of the day and likely won't reappear until 10 AM EDT tomorrow.

Ok I’m starting to get really excited about Swamp Monster Smurf😅😅😅

Only three more hours to go!!!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Ohhhhh noooo I hope so too Alex Smurf 😭😭😭

Maybe try resetting your device?? What a nightmare😣

Edit- oh no, I just read that you’ve tried everything already😖 I can’t believe that they aren’t showing up on your phone OR your iPad!!?? That really sucks!!

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          When I saw him on the list I thought of you! Glad that you finally can get him.

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Alex Smurf the EO’s stopped popping up on my iPad now too. But luckily my phone has the Swamp Monster smurf on it. Maybe you should check your phone game again just in case??

I really hope you get it🤞🤞🤞

Thanks Evanna ☺️ There seems to be some real trouble with these EO’s going around. I hope they will re offer them for the people that missed out on the ones they wanted😞

It's not relevant for me personally but I wanted to let you know that I also haven't had a single EO yet today.

I hope everybody who wants one/several of those EOs has better luck!

Comment

Yup, EOs are now not appearing on my device either. I have rebooted, reopened the game, am attached via wifi, and still nothing appearing since the dentist eo went live. I saw it for five minutes, and it disappeared.

Comment

I haven't received any offers today.

Comment

• AJ Smurf
              AJ Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it was because they were all items I already had. I did get the swamp smurf and that's all I wanted, so I switch my vote to a thumbs up.

It's nearly five hours past the time my EO showed up the past two days, so not only didn't the EOs show up at the times they were supposed to, but not even at the time my EOs showed up previously. I'm glad these weren't EOs that I wanted, but had they been ones I wanted and cost €5, I would be super disappointed right now.

Comment

Just bought puzzle Smurf great🙋😁

Comment

Working...
              X