Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is two separate swings side-by-side.

Some people were wondering about the size of the XP collector; it's not big at all. Next to it is a floating flower with a candle. The flame glows at night.
    Last edited by Pachemz; 02-01-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, Baker is building a cookie table. I'm happy to post pics for those who don't have the update yet. I wasn't expecting it until Monday so it was a wonderfully unexpected surprise.

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Pachemz, thanks for the "teaser" pics. I sure like the look and size of the ant eater. In the first picture, may I know what the smurf near the dome is holding in his hand or is that baker?

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh sorry you've answered my question already, got slightly confused after reading lots of posts today. It's just a weird way to build a cookie table.

• Oooo....love the lotus flower candle!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      I do, too! But I think it is for coins- I hope it is permanent and not considered a Valentine item!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I hope so too Cupcake.

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      It's great isn't it. Love it.

• Pachemz, thanks so much for posting these wonderful pictures! It is very kind of you, and makes me even more excited for the update!

Comment

• Great pics Pachemz! Thanks for all the info everyone has given us! I keep checking the App Store, looks like Monday now (hopefully)!

Comment

• I don't think the flower candle is a V-Day item. It doesnt say it will disappear in the next update. Actually, none of the new items say they are temporary. They just say available for purchase for a limited time. I hope they don't disappear. I'm happy with my little lovey spot.

Comment

• I've never spent so many SB in one update. I only have 15 left and I started with around 150!

Comment

• smurfy bear
            smurfy bear commented
            Editing a comment
            I love what you did with your Valentine garden, very romantic, too bad there's only 1 female smurf in the whole main village available to "date"

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            This looks really super, a Valentine's paradise!

• Pachemz
            Pachemz commented
            Editing a comment
            Smurfy Bear, I was thinking the same thing about Smurfette. Haha, she must get a lot of attention.

• Ok, it's been a month since I've been on the forum. So... SOMEBODY update me please!

Comment

• Clumsy
            Clumsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Android version of the update is already released. Ios isn't released. All ios players are waiting hopefully for the valentine update.

• Smurfy-J
            Smurfy-J commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Clumsy! Are we getting a new smurf in this update?

• Clumsy
            Clumsy commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, we will get bakery on the planet. He will bring some cool items. And he will bring a new smurfy wonder too (a giant cake).

• Thank you so much Pachemz for all answers and for the amazing pics. Makes waiting extra hard but it's great to see the items being played with. The diving board is my favorite so far.

Comment

• I just wanted to thank the android users for their helpful comments. It at least helps to plan out new items and their placement. I too am anxiously awaiting the update (and it looks like it won't happen over the weekend- BOO!!!!) along with all iOS users, but for once it must be nice feeling for Android users to get their version first

Comment

• All of the new stuff looks really really great!

Thanks for sharing... I feel happy that the valentines update comes more than a week before valentines day is there! Enough time to decorate and celebrate! Thank you beeline!

Hopefully Apple hurry up and iOS players can download it on monday! That would be great!

Thank you beeline for bringing back the lovely valentines heart trees and bushes! And thank you for the cupid statue! I'm right, that we could only place one of it?

Comment

• Pachemz
                Pachemz commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, only one statue. I tried placing two but the game said it was already placed.

• LightofFire
                LightofFire commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a great pity but better than none... Looks really great!

• Still hopefully waiting for the update, please apple! Release the update today

Comment

• I don't think they work on weekends. I could be wrong. Plus today is the Superbowl. I wish the update was out because I am not much of a football fan.

Comment

• They do work in the weekends, but I think they only review very important apps in the weekend. And Smurfs Village is "just a game" for them, so not very important.

Comment

• AllissaAnn
                    AllissaAnn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool. I just figured they were off on the weekends.

• I wish that I could expect the update today, seeing as it's Monday. But unfortunately, it's Monday in Australia, so at least a whole day still to wait for the US to catch up to the 'proper' day of the week.

Comment

• Pachemz
                    Pachemz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Proper day of the week, hahaha!

• Caro
                    Caro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Tehehe ..

• chickadee2013
                    chickadee2013 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah Markus, if I find out the Apple reviewers were at the Superbowl ...

• I really wish there was an email or text alert when the update was complete... lol....

Comment

• Caro
                    Caro commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too!!...
                Working...
                X