Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 8:00 pm here. Looks like I will have the update tomorrow, or later...

Comment

• I am about to lose my access to Wifi, so I can almost guarantee that it will be released the second that happens! This has been exciting, but I am super ready for the update!

Comment

• Game center icon just changed. Bhopefully soon

Comment

• You're right! Seems like we will have the update very soon now! Finally!
          Last edited by Clumsy; 02-03-2014, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• So sorry for you Purple but could you get rid of wifi right now please if this triggers the update 😃

Comment

• If it goes according to me losing WiFi it should arrive in 15 minutes or less! Get ready!

Comment

• I'm able to update on my iTunes by searching the app on the AppStore but not yet on my iPhone. I think it's any minute now

Comment

• It's there!!!

Comment

• App icon has also changed if I search the app in the app store!

Comment

• App icon has changed back. Why???

Comment

• Arghhhh this is insane! App store icon changing back and forth...

Comment

• UPDATING NOW!!!!

Comment

• Hey Everyone, the update is going live today and is currently populating through Apple's servers. Please be patient as it could take several hours to hit every store. Go ahead and continue the discussion in the official update topic located here:

http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                            X