Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if the xp collector will also collect the candy harvested from the trees?

Comment

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Martin, I think you have to get a shrub harvester to harvest the candies from the magical shrubs. I believe the xp collector is limited to collecting xp's from space critters we hatch and are roaming around, trees that we grow from seeds and maybe sculpture smurf's hut.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Smurfy Bear is correct. The Shrub Harvesters collect XP from the Magic Shrubs in each area.

• Martin
      Martin commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG i cant believe i have been harvesting all those candies and we already had something!
      Thank you smurfy bear and spelling bee

I'm looking forward to the new update. A new wonder project (with weekly free sb) is always welcomed in every update. Hope it doesn't merit another major reconstruction project in my planet as I've just finished it a few weeks back. I'm very very excited with the introduction of the xp collector, I've stopped collecting xp's from my trees and critters as it has become such a chore. Hope the random items added in the various areas (especially the island) is worth waiting for.

Comment

Will the update bring us a critter storage on the planet?

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe we are storing the critters in that giant new cake! How awesome would that be! A cake full of little yellow worms!

• tzr1877
        tzr1877 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yuck 😜.... Purple, that would be creepy!

• MarkusM
        MarkusM commented
        Editing a comment
        I was wondering if the new Critter Storage was the Tree Stump that you can see in the teaser image.

Now I'm just confused. Greedy in the cartoon wears a bib which you can see in the image I posted. In the comics Baker Smurf wears the apron which you can see from the additional image I posted. But the third image is the Beeline Greedy which looks more like the comic version of Baker? I guess all bets are off, I have no idea if the teaser image is Baker or Greedy!
      Last edited by Purple!; 01-28-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

#12.1 Spelling Bee commented Today, 04:11 PM Hi Laurie. Yes, the snow is gone in this update.
        This is the best news yet! Thanks for removing it!

Comment

It was just there for the perfect amount of time! I love the snow, but I also love to see it go!

Comment

Any hints when this update will be live?

Comment

• happybird
              happybird commented
              Editing a comment
              I think we get teasers around the time that the update is submitted to Apple. Then, it takes Apple anywhere from a couple of days to two weeks to approve it. So, I would guess about a week...hopefully, Friday....but more likely Monday or Tuesday

• CindySmurf
              CindySmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks happybird! As usual I am anxious for new goodies!

Can u please bring back the lone smurf

Comment

Great to see the snow go again. It is always nice to see it appear, but even more excited to see it go :-)

Comment

Can't wait!! Woo hoo :::happy dance happy dance:::

Comment

Did you guys see the ant eater type creature on the Facebook page? It's supposed to function like fireman except on the planet! Wooooohoooo! Finally I can easily collect my beautifull little XPs

Comment

omg I just saw the XP collector creature on the FB page and it looks completely adorable, I love it!!

Comment

A hungry new space creature is coming to the Swoof Planet to vacuum up all your XP rewards in his snout! Collect all your smurfy rewards in the new Smurfs' Village update, coming soon!

Comment

He is totally adorable. Does he have a name?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                          Spelling Bee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I don't know yet if there is an official name for him, but if there isn't, I'm sure we as a community can come up with a suitable name to call him. lol

I love it!!! I can't wait to see him in action!

Comment

Working...
                        X