Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beeline has been kind enough to share some lovely screen shots showing off the new update! Here is the Island!

Comment

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Behind the cool heart cloud, there is an exclamation point. Looks like it might belong to a white object that is partially hidden behind the cloud. Any ideas on what that is?

• Pachemz
      Pachemz commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy bird, it looks like the back of a white smurf hat.

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Good eye, Pachemz. I was hoping for something exciting, like maybe the surprise of eggs for the island

Beeline has been kind enough to share some lovely screen shots showing off the new update! Here is the Mountain!

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, Cupcakes should stay! I hope the pink sheep can stay, too, but they. May just turn pink for Valentine's Day (which would be brilliant in its open right!)

• Purple!
      Purple! commented
      Editing a comment
      This pink sheep is awesome!!! And pink rose petal paths! OMG! This is beyond our wildest expectations of what a holiday update could be!!! When the rest of the Valentines updates get into a room they will point at this Valentines update and say "Now there is a Valentines update!" This is just unbelievable!!!

• Bee's Knees
      Bee's Knees commented
      Editing a comment
      The Pink Sheep stay pink forever! We're glad you love 'em!

Beeline has been kind enough to share some lovely screen shots showing off the new update! Here is the Planet!

Comment

• tzr1877
      tzr1877 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kimette - can't figure out what that smurf is holding? A donut? Perhaps a pot of tea to go with all the sweets / cupcakes? And just above him is that a giant luminary candle? Oops, no- that is sculptor smurf working away.
      Last edited by tzr1877; 01-29-2014, 02:39 PM. Reason: I need glasses!

• happybird
      happybird commented
      Editing a comment
      It is Baker with his mixing bowl, I think!

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kimmette and Tzr, Happybird is right. He has a mixing bowl and is stirring it.

OMG...pink fluffy sheep! And another creature to hug. Are those little candles in the pond? New pink pathways, wish they would increase path limit!

Comment

• chickadee2013
      chickadee2013 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the heart ponds have candles and the candles at the side of the spas is a nice touch.

Looks like scattered rose petals. Are they like pathway pieces? Love those. The archways are lovely too. Not sure about the bridges ... The swing set is cute. The heart boat is nice too. Wonder what is permanent and what is temporary.
      Last edited by chickadee2013; 01-29-2014, 02:57 AM. Reason: Heart boat, not heat boat :-)

• Tapasz
      Tapasz commented
      Editing a comment
      I assume they are path ways as there's stuff placed on it which is only possible being a path. Swing is cute too! And all items costing SB are permanent as always. As they added Baker a lot of the sweets maybe be permanent as well.

Have you the new logo for this update to share with us now Spelling Bee please with the screenshots? Please

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not have the update icon at this time. I'll see if I can get it though.

• Pikkoro359
      Pikkoro359 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much Spelling Bee, even if you can't ^^

WOW! Lot's of things going on! I'm going to need more smurf berries!
    1) The Valentine items look BEAUTIFUL. The "new" gazebo looks much better in my opinion, as well as the updated statue
    2) Pink sheep: really? Really? REALLY? Cuteness overload here...
    3) The baby seal is adorable as well
    4) Baker/Greedy Smurf on the planet is a welcome addition
    5) The critter storage hut and the XP collector look great on the planet–although I agree with Purple concerning the fact that the tapir could have been a little bigger (I'll just wait to see it in person)
    6) New river items (archway, donuts...)

All in all, I am getting very excited!

Comment

Chocolate covered strawberries! Colored gazebo (new item or upgrade?) and it's baker joining us on the planet. Look at those donut-boats and the croissant. This is a very sweet update!

Comment

palms bug in island fixed??!!!

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pikkoro, I don't think it's because of the number of gifts. It's very rare and someone said when a palm appeared in a gift it might be when you harvest a crop at the same time as someone is watering it. You can buy palm trees from the menu.

• Pikkoro359
          Pikkoro359 commented
          Editing a comment
          Chickadee, if I don't go on the Island during so much days, I have got too much gifts from friends and gifts Palm trees appears from gift too!
          I never buy it, and my crops often are withered.
          I would like an explanation of Spelling Bee if he can help me to understand it, by MP if you prefer?
          Last edited by Pikkoro359; 01-29-2014, 06:25 AM.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Palm Trees that arrive as a gift are the result of a bug or glitch that can't really be explained. As Chickadee said, there is a lot of speculation as to what causes it but no one knows for sure. It's obviously not normal and it seems to only happen on occasion to a very small number of players.

Everything looks gorgeous! I can't wait for the update!

Comment

I like my Amor-Statues I won from Lucky in the grey colour. Will the new colour stay or will it turn back into grey when the next Update comes?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            You are mistaken Morning. The regular Cupid statues will remain grey. The colored version is a free gift from Beeline to celebrate Valentines Day.

Has beeline already send the update to itunes?

Comment

• Caro
            Caro commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. Teaser shots come out after the update goes to Apple.

So late to the party.....Critter Storage!!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Comment

That chocolate "dip" ... Is it for dipping things in chocolate? That looks like a diving platform, lol.

Comment

Lots of red and pink stuffs. Pink sheep even! What a lovely valentines update we have this year. Beeline truly loves us ü

Comment

I love the new boats for the planet! And the cookie table. And the jello-trampoline.
                I'm absolutly happy with the critter storage and the adorable XP-collector!

Is there a Smurf sitting on the big swan? So they really sit on everything, mh?

Comment

• Purple!
                  Purple! commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The jello is a trampoline?!!! How awesome!

• chickadee2013
                  chickadee2013 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don't know Purple. That was just my guess because of the size ... and I thought it would be awesome

• Amberglass
                  Amberglass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If that's a trampoline, I will be over the moon happy! Can't wait to see those adorable little Smurfs jumping on a jello trampoline!
              Working...
              X