Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are a lot of things to love about the next update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wants update!

Comment

• I would say let's storm the Apple HQ, but I'm sure they are getting ready for the big Super Bowl weekend! How dare they forget about the iOS players! 😫

Comment

• I feel like the kid who got the lump of coal in their stocking. Or like Santa just didn't show up at all. I've been holding out hope all day.

Comment

• It's so weird that Google Play Android came out first. I have the Amazon Android and it is always last. But my IPhone is always first. Wah!!! I want my rose petals and my heart tunnel. Guess we keep on waiting.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            It is totally weird! Maybe there was something wrong with the Apple version? I cannot wait another week. I hope it shows up soon!

• Still no update for IOS fingers crossed for tomorrow (Saturday)

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            So very strange that we don't have an update yet. I'm off to bed. Just cannot wait any longer tonight. Tomorrow it will happen!!

• Thank you for teaser Unicorn Smurf! It's really strange if Android are first

Comment

• Hoel de Nantes
            Hoel de Nantes commented
            Editing a comment
            Strange ? Why ?

• Unicorn Smurf
            Unicorn Smurf commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem, Pikkoro! Still waiting! And Hoel, it's strange only because this is the first time Android has been before iOS... Ever! So, while we are all happy for Android users, it is out of the norm.

• I can't wait for the update to be released. I've been checking the update section of the app store almost every hour since yesterday. With all the teaser pics and the pics shared by our android friends I'm already drooling to have my sweets

Comment

• The update is coming now because it diseppears from Apple store when I search smurfs village app

Comment

• It re-appears, damn, strange, I'm wrong sorry

Comment

• It is already Saturday 9:18 AM in The Netherlands. Still no update for ios. I'm afraid that the update wil come after the weekend.
                Last edited by Clumsy; 02-01-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• in France, Android update is ok ...

usually the android players must wait several days after the game is updated to ios ... for once ...
                  Last edited by Hoel de Nantes; 02-01-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Keep hope my fellow ios smurfers. I just received an update from another app, so who knows, maybe later today.

Comment

• Arghhhh.....hope it arrives today. And congrats to all Android players. Now I know how it feels being left out 😢

Comment

• If any Android players are reading the forum, please let us know about the update. Hope you are enjoying it. I think so because nobody has come back on here.

Comment

• Pachemz
                          Pachemz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          check the "Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.7a is live and available for download!" People have posted some things about the new update. I don't have any of the V-Day items yet but I'm about to post some pics of the Baker Smurf stuff. BTW, the update is awesome!

• I keep checking the App Store! I'm thinking there is a problem with the iOS version 😔

Comment

Working...
                        X