Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.64.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is experiencing these issues with regards to the Golden Unicorns that are available for 100,000 coins and that give 5000XP when placed and 2500XP every 12hours.

I bought several of them for my main village. I noticed that I dont get XP every 12 hours...either that or they disappear somehow...I usually collect my XP together in 12 hour blocks...1 in the morning and 1 at night. Last night I didnt recall the XP signs jumping on top of the unicorns. This morning they appeared. But as I usually collect all my XP together, i ignored them and went on to the Grove where I used fireman to collect my XP in the Grove. Came back to the main village and the XP above the unicorns were gone! The XP collected in the Grove were roughly their usual amount, actually less, so I doubt the Grove fireman is collecting them...

currently samsung note 8. android

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      jane316 are you on Android?

I am iOS and my unicorns are definitely generating xp. I just collected this morning.

• jane316
      jane316 commented
      Editing a comment
      After you see the XP signs over the unicorns
      don't collect them
      go to the other area and come back
      you can see the glitch

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      jane316 I tried this and my xp still shows.

I’ve deleted my post because the problem doesn’t exist!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 07-18-2018, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• Chessara
      Chessara commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Skydiver, the same thing happened to me and I thought the game had frozen on me. Luckily I came here and saw that only the grove was working so I was able to place it there and not lose my day 14 prize! 😃

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      We all work together and help each other here. I’m glad the forum helped you get your prize.

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I tapped all the areas in an attempt to place Reporters prize and you can only place it in the grove

Camper question:

When I win this little camping table with a lamp I get shown the dye symbol instead. If I remember right, not all the time though. When I win dye, I see dye, when I win the table, I either see dye or the table. Does anybody else have this? (I have never accepted the table though so I don't know if I'd receive the table even though I see dye or if I would deceive dye.)

Main village timer:

My crops in the main village have a little timer problem. I was just going to harvest them but they still need about an hour which means my crops will be withered by the time I get back; I planted my crops there first, then in the other areas, yet the other areas are done in about 15 minutes. Before the update it was fine, but since then my main village is a little too slow.
    (Edit: Cancelled the crops with the garden shop to save myself from hundreds of withered crops.)
    Last edited by Evanna; 07-18-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      I *think* there has always been small issue with the timers in the game. Mine seem fine, but I’ve seen posts about them being a bit off in the past. https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...0-1-43-0/page3

People have been posting about the table lamp being pictured as dye on Facebook. It is the table lamp, just the wrong picture.

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      My camper has shown it many times. If rock drops on beaver, camping table it shows picture of dye. I have this many times

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      IslandLife
      Thank you for your response! The picture change is so random.

Morning Sky
      I keep forgetting about that hut but everytime I'm reminded I make the decision to not buy it anew. Never considered it worth it because I hardly ever have withered crops. Of course, by now it would have been worth it. Thanks for the reminder though!
      This was more about the timer not working though than about the withered crops. Cancelling them worked just as fine. Better actually, because it gave me some coins back whereas removing withered crops wouldn't have, I assume?

asmurf
      Thank you for the feedback! My grove works normal, I think. Or at least it's not off enough for be to have noticed.

debbles smurf
      This wasn't about 'how to avoid withered crops', it was about the timer not working. The anti wither machine also is a real money item and way too expensive. I'd rather buy Brainy's hut as Morning Sky suggested than that, but neither is quite relevant for me because I hardly ever have withered crops.

AlleycatttSmurf
      I know that timers have been an issue for a while or are every once in a while, yes. Mine have been fine though (lately, at least. I've had issues in between several times concerning different areas) and now it's just the main village.

Shirin
      Thanks for letting me know! It's been like this for just a short while for me, before it worked all fine.

Also I wonder if the resources have been lowered again for the dives. I have 122 smurfs diving on my iPad and got 51wood on the last 2hour dive and 29 this time. At this rate I do better digging on the mountain 😟🤔

Comment

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      I have noticed a reduction in wood, but I get heaps of dye instead - 99 smurfs diving gave me 51 dye in one go, and 34 in the next. Anecdotal I know... but interesting!

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh well, just my bad luck. As you say it is probably random😊

• Irene GR
      Irene GR commented
      Editing a comment
      The resources I get from diving are getting less and less,like 29 wood,7 dye per dive.

How can we add friends to gift? It was easy with Game Center.

Comment

• Carver Carver
      Carver Carver commented
      Editing a comment
      I can still gift my GC friends from time to time. They show up then they don't after BF made so changes. It's sad that apple really messed it up by disabling the friend request option. You can delete your friends in GC but can't add.
      Last edited by Carver Carver; 07-22-2018, 01:41 AM.

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are dedicated posts on the facebook group for both android and iOS players to add friends, so incredibly easy to find them.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      Editing a comment
      Carver Carver the GC friends that don’t show up after the recent Bongfish changes haven’t been active in the game. Once/if they log in to their game they will reappear on your map.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻It is also one of my greatest wishes to be able to add new neighbors without Facebook.I have also lost almost all neighbors and the number has fallen to 2 active. For someone like me who loves to visit his neighbors, to water flowers, to leave presents and to see how the other villages are newly decorated and grow up,it is a great gameplay limitation. I would like to give up three normal updates for one that allows us to get new neighbors, especially I would be so happy to find new here,and in the german forum,and building my community with the biggest hobby-lovers would be my greatest dream come true🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😊🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Last edited by HappySmurf; 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Bongfish has said they are working on their own independent non-facebook friending system. BUt, as you can imagine, building infrastructure that accommodates android, ios and kindle,plus protects privacy but allows people to peek into other games and leve gifts.....well it isnt easy, and I
      d imagine it also takes some hefty hardware on the back end.

No idea when, but they have said in facebook they are working on it. when they get it running I will actually have friends. I never friended via game center because I did not like opening myself up to random strangers friending me. I play two games on two devices so I am my own friend. ANd before the purge I could visit my nieces old villages (her iPad got old and she had to abandon her villages). NOw, through here, I will know some people so that will be nice.
      We will all just have to wait and see for when it happens

Comment

A lot of us are hoping for a new friending option and as Skydiver said, Bongfish told us last year that they're working on it and it's supposed to come this year. Apparently, it also is more extensive than what we had before. I expect we'll get it towards the end of the year, but if that means a great system and the ability to friend across different operating systems, it should be worth it. It wouldbe cool to finally be able to visit other people's villages and leave gifts/water their flowers. (Or maybe even help them with tasks? Some other games have this option. A user has a task to fulfil and as a friend you can lend a helping hand. No idea what the new features will be, but maybe something like that?)

Comment

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that would be nice. I have never dared to befriend anybody either. Always felt it might be dangerous somehow. Will be interesting to see what bongfish come up with😃

I still haven’t been able to obtain Carpzilla I sunk a ton of SBs 😡... I’m no longer a fan of the MB, I’d rather just buy the items.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I did notice that once the new update hits it’s a bit easier to get the prior MB exclusive. As for recovering I’m too scared to try that lol... I don’t want to take any chances for lose my progress. I’ll just open boxes a lot less from now on, I’m a little over the MB selection anyway... or possiblity just wait until they put them in an offer.

• Evanna
          Evanna commented
          Editing a comment
          Y3nzid_Raxip
          Only seeing this now because you didn't tag anyone.
          Once upon a time I was too scared to recover, too, but it's absolutely safe. I recommend doing it shortly after midnight. Give it five min if you want to feel safer. Open a box (or however many you want), exit the game (properly close it), go back, go to your recovery files, choose the most recent one (check the date and sb count; if it still shows yesterday close/open the game again, it can be a little slow in showing it), click to preview, go back, choose yes. Tadaaa. Your sb are back. You lose no progress if you don't do anything past midnight. (Obviously, if you harvest your crops, they're back again, etc.) It will save you so much frustration, seriously. No item is worth the amount one would have to spend to get it the proper way. I am waiting for a number of items to drop and had I never recovered, I would have opened 6000 boxes and still nothing. 6000 boxes, not sb. Nobody can expect me to actually spend that amount of sb/real money, seriously. I know we shouldn't encourage 'cheating', but you are one of the members who buys tons of stuff and also is willing to open a number of boxes before recovering, so I think it's fine if you do it. It's not as if you'd stop buying EOs because it's less expensive for you to get GM exclusives.

• Irene GR
          Irene GR commented
          Editing a comment
          Y3nzid_Raxip I had recover a few times due to various bugs,as Bongfish suggested me to do and all worked fine,the xp progress that was lost is not worth to mention,its like you haven't play for 4-5 days,what was lost were the progress in wonders I was building and the resources I've used to built them plus the daily resources (maybe that's why I'm always low on resources),the items I had won or bought were not lost,Bongfish told me to take screenshots of all my village now and before and gave me these items.

Reporter Smurf's last gift Box in version 1.64.0:

Spoiler!

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          THt will be cool. Thanks for the heads up

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I lost mine , as I picked the wrong place to place it and then pressed cancel when I realised my mistake.😥

• Guinea Girl
          Guinea Girl commented
          Editing a comment
          Already have one of those —- sure wish we were still getting sheep 🐑
      Working...
      X