Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your Smurfs' Village Happy Place - Contest with Smurf.com: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    😍☺️☺️☺️ooh it’s just the perfect little spot.id love to relax in the pool area just got to be sure surfing sheep don’t surf over me!so pretty looks totall6 calming and serene and very pretty.a lot like what I’d do but you a a lil extra special spot in the swimming area with waterfall.☺️☺️

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    😮😮😮😮😮amazing! Just amazing!that is a lot of detailed work!.loverhisid love to go to your carnivals! How much does entry cost because I’m ready to go there!smh amazing!

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    😍😍😍😍love it!love the the thick tropical jungle and the pools.very eye dazzling.i love designs like this,lots of lush greenery I’d love to go get lost here for a few.

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Very pretty!id love to go visit it especially today it was hot and all that water and things to do it been the perfect place for me to cool down and have fun

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    😮as the smurfs would say”ooh ahhh!” Wow! That’s incredible that’s definitwly a cool errr hot villain hangout,love the purple smurfs there! I

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks all,I love this spot a lot.id love to hav3 a real place lik3 this to go to if I could! AlleycatttSmurf yeah I love it when it’s nighttime thr most I designed it with that in mind so it be a real wow! At night...looks like I succeeded 😁thanks again everyone!.

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you both,AlleycatttSmurf I’m gonna go make a little area for you so in the smurf world you can visit your little hut in my grove village!

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone!yeah love my villages,love them to be simple but prettty and hsppy.

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you both!freckles that hut with the lol sheep is my hut,😆to bad I couldn’t go if not to live at least visit often

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! Another amazing creation. 😃

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    a great tropical decoration! like it!

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    a great giant carnival ride!🎠🎠🎠

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    love this area and your good story!

• Freckles
    replied
    This is my happy place in my village: The canals around Miller Smurf’s hut, flowing into a little lake. Ajax is waiting for those lazy smurfs in their swimming rings to wake up and play with him, while another smurf has decided to have some cold lemonade at the table in the little park area around the flower fountain. The opportunity to fly on a hippogriff makes this smurfy day even more.

Last edited by Freckles; 07-20-2018, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tokenxx
    replied
    Another happy place of mine! I’m trying to make one at each site so I can be happy wherever I go! ☺️

Leave a comment:

Working...
X