Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your Smurfs' Village Happy Place - Contest with Smurf.com: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the question marks mean we have some leeway with the screenshot we post. It can be a place the smurfs may like to hang out, a place in the Village that makes us happy, our favourite smurf doing something that makes us happy etc.

From the description it sounds like one screenshot including your choice of the above with a small story to explain it

Edit- but I’m sure posting multiple screenshots with a storyline would be perfectly acceptable too!
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-16-2018, 12:23 PM.

• Evanna
    replied
    Questions for clarification:

''Take an ingame Screenshot and tell your own Smurfs’ Village Happy Place story with it!''

'Tell your own story'?

Does it have to be several screenshots and a story? Or can it be one screenshot?

Imagine being a resident of Smurfs’ Village! How would your Happy Place look like?

Should it be a Happy Place where our smurfs can enjoy themselves, or should it be our happy place? Because if it's our happy place: I can't do that because of bugs/technical problems.

Which Smurfs would you love to hang out with?

Is this something we may answer in a written manner? Because getting certain smurfs to be in certain places is impossible or nearly impossible. Somebody also might have favourites which aren't even in the game and can't be included in any screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Shirin They only mentioned that website for ideas.

We are supposed to post our screenshots and stories here in this thread

• Shirin
    replied
    Hi, I entered smurf.com. where should I tap to enter contest. I cheecked news section but there were no news

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    This is such a cute idea!🤗☀️☁️

🌺🌻🌹💐🌸🍄🌷🌼
Working...
X