Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your Smurfs' Village Happy Place - Contest with Smurf.com: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grouchysmurf
    replied
    Can someone post a picture of Heart of gold item? I am so curious

Leave a comment:

• grouchysmurf
    replied
    Congratulations winners !!

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    wow thank you so much!!!😃😃😃 and congratulations all winners!!🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉 seeing happy things makes you happy and seeing all villages here made me happy so much! i'd like to say thank you to all participants also!!

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    Congrats to our winners!

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    🎉 Contest Winners Announced! 🎉

We want to thank everysmurf for giving us an insight into their very own Smurfs’ Village Happy Place and will now proudly announce the winners of the Heart of Gold Community item:

yosinori saitou
    happybird
    HappySmurf
    Lilly
    ElvenTea

Honorable mention and a Bonus prize of one Heart of Gold goes to Morning Sky for always participating with such high efforts in our Screenshot Contests.

Winners will be notified shortly by Private Message to arrange the delivery of their prizes. Please make sure to check your Forum Inbox! Note: The Heart of Gold is available in all areas, except Planet Swoof. Let us know where you would like yours to be placed when we contact you!

Leave a comment:

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    Happy you like my avatar as much as I do AlleycatttSmurf /Tinkerbaaah! I wish I could use it as my driver's licence photo instead of the rather glum-looking one I am stuck with for the next 10 years. But all credit has to go to the genius who came up with the idea of a boogie-woogieing Swoof!

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Hey eversmurf The winners will be chosen later today!

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    IslandLife it is the Arts and Crafts Hut.

• yolimack
    replied
    Here’s my happy place

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    IslandLife I 100% agree with your sentiment here, but also have always wanted to tell you how much I adore your avatar. It is one of my absolute faves and makes me smile every time I see it☺️☺️☺️

• Freckles
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Islandlife! Totally agree with everything you said, as well. As a newbie, I couldn’t feel more welcome and at ease. I’ve been playing for a while, and I didn’t dare to join the forum at first, but the kindness of you members drew me in. So many creative minds here, I love seeing everyone’s ideas.

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    Me too. I agree with all of this. ❤️😃 It’s so good to see so many posts and different ideas. 😃

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    This is an adorable area on your Mountain!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow wow wow🤩🤩🤩

I already loved this area and now I LOVE my new hut!! Thank you so much Purple is one of my very favourite
    colours (green too!)!! I can’t wait to come and visit☺️💖💖💖

• GlowSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Great idea
Working...
X