Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us your Smurfs' Village Happy Place - Contest with Smurf.com: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mushroom hut and the surrounding area is my happy place in my village. It's funny that this contest came up because just the other day I was thinking how it reminded me of my friends from high school back in the early 90's. lol Papa's hut is nearby if he needs ingredients for his potions and the smurfy portal is there for a quick trip to the grove. I've included a night view since we can paint a variety of the newer mushrooms I've been able to make the area more glowy.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, and lovely at night!

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      This looks nice! 🙂

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      The mushroom shop has an excellent variety! I shall be doing all my purchases of edible fungi there!

And when my smurfs want to feel magical, they can always explore the enchanted forest. You’ll never know what you can find!

Comment

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      Wonderful and magical.

• Freckles
      Freckles commented
      Editing a comment
      Your enchanted forest looks amazing! I love how you used the different trees to make a big ensemble.

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      the evening effect added some mysterious feel to this enchanted forest. looks great!

This is my hsppy place in the main village.i moved in recently and live across thepath from smurfette and the cupcake shop is our fave meetin* place and we love visiting omnibus across the river from us!.love it with the gardens,stream it’s quiet and peaceful and pretty the kind of place that really makes me very happy.

Comment

This is my hsppy place in the main village.i moved in recently and live across thepath from smurfette and the cupcake shop is our fave meetin* place and we love visiting omnibus across the river from us!.love it with the gardens,stream it’s quiet and peaceful and pretty the kind of place that really makes me very happy.

Comment

• Freckles
        Freckles commented
        Editing a comment
        What a beautiful area! I’d love to live there, as well. A truly happy place! That pink hut with the little sheep in front looks like the perfect spot.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Veronasmurf your Village is so pretty!! It definitely looks like a happy place!!🌺🌷🌻🌹🌸🌼💐

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you both!freckles that hut with the lol sheep is my hut,😆to bad I couldn’t go if not to live at least visit often

Here is a close up of smurfette and my huts my happy place!nature smurfette,cupcakes!

Comment

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone!yeah love my villages,love them to be simple but prettty and hsppy.

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        ... may I come over and pick a wonderful purple bouquet? 💐😃👍🏻

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        HappySmurf,come over anytime and pick some!

I have 2 happy places this is the other one in the grove.i love this spot,it’s beautiful and peaceful we’re you can hang out n read a book or nap or roast marshmallows! And tree of life to watch it’s mysterious glowing and fireflies.this is tranquil happy place for me and my smurfs.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Yesss!! I need my own hut for when I come and visit your Village🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Magical and filled with water elements. Lovely!

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        I really like the way you use the flower pathways!

My grove happy place at night my extreme favorite happy time

Comment

• Jenny Rosa
        Jenny Rosa commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow that looks great 😍😍😍

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        It looks so cool at night🤩🤩🤩

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks all,I love this spot a lot.id love to hav3 a real place lik3 this to go to if I could! AlleycatttSmurf yeah I love it when it’s nighttime thr most I designed it with that in mind so it be a real wow! At night...looks like I succeeded 😁thanks again everyone!.

Here is my Sv happy place! I love my Balthazar’s castle area! Balthazar is one of my all time favorite Peyo villains and his castle is one of the best animated castles ever! I also love the Moat Monster, and because of Balthazar’s castle we got a second version of him in the game!

My favorite Smurfs in the game are the Purple Smurfs, so I surrounded the castle with them!

Comment

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        😮as the smurfs would say”ooh ahhh!” Wow! That’s incredible that’s definitwly a cool errr hot villain hangout,love the purple smurfs there! I

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        ....there is clearly one lucky .... hope the little witch has a lot of stardust here...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😅

• CindySmurf
        CindySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        All the elite castes are so intricate. Nice "evil" happy place. LOL

A smurfy oasis for my Smurfs❤️ Provides fresh cooling just right for hot summer days☀️💦💦
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Jenny Rosa; 07-20-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        A very welcome watering-hole...looks very inviting, particularly in the heat of this summer!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        What a nice oasis for your smurfs to cool down in the summer!

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Very pretty!id love to go visit it especially today it was hot and all that water and things to do it been the perfect place for me to cool down and have fun

This is my happy place, I wouldn't mind going there for a exotic vacation. ☀️

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        I love how lush and tropical this area is!

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        a great tropical decoration! like it!

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        😍😍😍😍love it!love the the thick tropical jungle and the pools.very eye dazzling.i love designs like this,lots of lush greenery I’d love to go get lost here for a few.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        Editing a comment
        a great giant carnival ride!🎠🎠🎠

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Another amazing creation. 😃

• Veronasmurf
        Veronasmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        😮😮😮😮😮amazing! Just amazing!that is a lot of detailed work!.loverhisid love to go to your carnivals! How much does entry cost because I’m ready to go there!smh amazing!

My happy place is my newly completed race track. The Smurfs can come safely race around the loop or enjoy the fireworks shot off to signify the beginning of the race! There is something here for everybody including statues that reward resources.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Great racetrack Ultimate!! I like the addition of the cheerleading section!

My happy place! Sun, sand, beach!!!

Comment

Another happy place of mine! I’m trying to make one at each site so I can be happy wherever I go! ☺️

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          What a beautiful and peaceful spot for your smurfs!

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          A happy place in each area is an excellent idea! 😊

This is my happy place in my village: The canals around Miller Smurf’s hut, flowing into a little lake. Ajax is waiting for those lazy smurfs in their swimming rings to wake up and play with him, while another smurf has decided to have some cold lemonade at the table in the little park area around the flower fountain. The opportunity to fly on a hippogriff makes this smurfy day even more.

Last edited by Freckles; 07-20-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          This is a beautiful area, and those lazy smurfs in the rings on the lake are living their best life right now😄😄😄

Miller Smurf better watch out for Azrael though!! 😰😰😰

• Shirin
          Shirin commented
          Editing a comment
          Great area. Especially loved surfing sheep near the waterfall.😍

• grouchysmurf
          grouchysmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Your smurfs and sheep look vere happy i liked the sheep Who is surfing on the waterfall
      Working...
      X