Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the content of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.65.0 Prehistoric Update (Island)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the content of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.65.0 Prehistoric Update (Island)!

Hey Smurfs' Villagers!

Are you ready for a journey back in time? Are you a fan of the Stone Age, Smurfolgy and Archaeology? If so, take a trip to our smurfy Island and explore our newest Prehistoric Update!

Please Note: Have fun with our guessing games, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tags! If you are not sure how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can learn more about them and practice in this topic

💎 Get ready for an archaeological excavation in our tropical location! 💎
    • This mini-game hut unlocks 6 prehistoric items!

🐣 A prehistoric creature for our Mega Mystery Box feature 🐣
    • Who’s this? Check out the smurfy cartoon episode “Cave Smurf” to find out more!
    ✨ A new Smurfy Wonder that glows bright at night and day!
    • Which well-known monument could this resemble? Let us know!

🦎 Prehistoric Decorations from the smurfy cartoons 🦎
    • Such as animals, greenery and many more items to create the perfect Stone Age flair in your areas of choice!
    💙 Exclusive Offers such as 💙
    • A Prehistoric Shop and 3 new Canon Exclusive Offers from the episodes “Smurfs that Time Forgot and “Cave Smurfs”!
    Smurfy features such as
    • A new max Level (138)
    • Updated Daily Reward Calendar
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Our update is expected to be released next week! Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.

Smurfhenge! I need to spruce up my prehistoric area. So far so good. My dinosaurs need more greenery to eat.

Comment

Awesome! I am most excited about the canon items being added, but it all looks great!

Comment

Such beautiful things - and my island is already overcrowded. Without land expansion, I'll have to cut down palm trees.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I really need more space on the Island too!!

• Veronasmurf
          Veronasmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol!we need gigantic space on the island!id to have to get rid of my racetrack of doom to get soacebbut.... one day hopefully they will do a big expansion for the island main village again.i mean huge not the tiny bit that they offer now but 2-3x the size for each expansion. Plus I love the “henge”,😉 I’m already planning how to decorate it!😂😂

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, unfortunately there will be no Island expansion this time but surely in future updates!

Sweeeeeetttt
        Spoiler!

Comment

• Twinkiepie
          Twinkiepie commented
          Editing a comment
          Spoiler!

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Yes it sounds really exciting!!😅😅😅

prehistoric update! it'll be exciting!!😁😁😁

Comment

• TWOSHY
          TWOSHY commented
          Editing a comment
          yosinori saitou thanks for the information

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          I just love this whole spread. Stone Age Gargamel lol... and the flinstone looking smurf, not to mention the saber tooth tiger mask.

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          This is such a great screenshot yosinori saitou - so much to enjoy. I didnt read the comics or watch the cartoons as a child, but I have been borrowing the comics from the library and they are so funny! I love the one where they have a big argument over the correct use of "smurf" (e.g. to smurf a cup of tea, or to drink a cup of smurf?!). I secretly want a little Activist Smurf in my village! Thank you for posting this.

I love the prehistoric theme on the Island!! I am so excited!!

Here are the links to the episodes Twinkiepie mentioned in the Sneak Peak! I am going to watch them right now☺️

The Smurfs that Time Forgot - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28qip2

Lost in the Ages https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33zdpy

Cave Smurfs - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k6796
        Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-19-2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: needed to add part 2 :)

Comment

• Alex Smurf
          Alex Smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Alley! I’m also going to watch them asap ☺️

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Spoiler!

Comment

Maybe Grog and Crinkles? And, it's a long shot but, Grog's teacher?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Spoiler!
            Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-19-2018, 09:45 AM.

Ooh I can’t wait! Especially for the very British edifice!😉and the cannon items! Please also make available again caveman big mouth too so we can make it even more smurfier, this is great updates you’re bringing us!thanks!

Comment

Oh cool! I love the theme of this update! 😍 Can’t wait for this wonder! It’ll fit perfectly on the island 🤩

Comment

I think this is going to be a very Smurfy update, indeed- looking forward to that Wonder!

Comment

Wow! A fantastic update!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  AlleycatttSmurf this picture is in the vol.2 of '' 300 gags schtroumphs '' it's the collection of short comics. but unfortunately, the english version isn't available. ( now i feel like i'm a comicbook salesman from amazon.com. Lol.😄 )

• AlleycatttSmurf
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha thanks so much yosinori saitou !! ☺️🙏💖 That is so cute😍

I have the seek and finds and the anthologies on their way right now! I’m so excited😅😅😅

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is realy realy cute😍

This looks cool. 😃

Comment

Thank you guys from expanding on existing themes in our areas!! Cant wait for the new mini-game!

Comment

Working...
                  X