Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the content of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.65.0 Prehistoric Update (Island)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    TWOSHY if you want to buy this book, try serch in the amazon USA.

• Cupcake
    replied
    I think this is going to be a very Smurfy update, indeed- looking forward to that Wonder!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    How cool is this! 😎

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Y3nzid_Raxip I’m totally with you! The smurfs look so cute in their costumes! 😍 We need to get them!

• Alex Smurf
    replied
    Oh cool! I love the theme of this update! 😍 Can’t wait for this wonder! It’ll fit perfectly on the island 🤩

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    The Dino costumes are adorable I hope we get those and the stone statue too.

• Veronasmurf
    replied
    Ooh I can’t wait! Especially for the very British edifice!😉and the cannon items! Please also make available again caveman big mouth too so we can make it even more smurfier, this is great updates you’re bringing us!thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Veronasmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Lol!we need gigantic space on the island!id to have to get rid of my racetrack of doom to get soacebbut.... one day hopefully they will do a big expansion for the island main village again.i mean huge not the tiny bit that they offer now but 2-3x the size for each expansion. Plus I love the “henge”,😉 I’m already planning how to decorate it!😂😂

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    yosinori saitou they wear similar outfits in the cartoon episode, much to Vanity’s dismay😂😂😂

I hope they will do more prehistoric updates on the Island in the future! I love the theme so much!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-19-2018, 09:45 AM.

• Collector smurf
    replied
    Maybe Grog and Crinkles? And, it's a long shot but, Grog's teacher?

Leave a comment:

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Alley! I’m also going to watch them asap ☺️

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• TWOSHY
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, so so so cute. I would like to buy this book !!!

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf i hope so, but it seems to be a cartoon update this time according to the sneak peak above. so maybe they are for future update😁
Working...
X