Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the content of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.65.0 Prehistoric Update (Island)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    I love the prehistoric theme on the Island!! I am so excited!!

Here are the links to the episodes Twinkiepie mentioned in the Sneak Peak! I am going to watch them right now☺️

The Smurfs that Time Forgot - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28qip2

Lost in the Ages https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33zdpy

Cave Smurfs - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k6796
    Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-19-2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: needed to add part 2 :)

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I really need more space on the Island too!!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it sounds really exciting!!😅😅😅

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    This screenshot is awesome yosi!! There are so many things pictured that would be awesome additions to the game!! Especially the plants, the cave, and those adorable fur outfits that the smurfs are wearing😍😍😍

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Spoiler!

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    prehistoric update! it'll be exciting!!😁😁😁

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    Sweeeeeetttt
    Spoiler!

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Such beautiful things - and my island is already overcrowded. Without land expansion, I'll have to cut down palm trees.

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    Awesome! I am most excited about the canon items being added, but it all looks great!

Leave a comment:

• CindySmurf
    replied
    Smurfhenge! I need to spruce up my prehistoric area. So far so good. My dinosaurs need more greenery to eat.

Leave a comment:

• Sneak Peek at the content of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.65.0 Prehistoric Update (Island)!

Hey Smurfs' Villagers!

Are you ready for a journey back in time? Are you a fan of the Stone Age, Smurfolgy and Archaeology? If so, take a trip to our smurfy Island and explore our newest Prehistoric Update!

Please Note: Have fun with our guessing games, but don't forget to use the Spoiler tags! If you are not sure how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can learn more about them and practice in this topic

💎 Get ready for an archaeological excavation in our tropical location! 💎
    • This mini-game hut unlocks 6 prehistoric items!

🐣 A prehistoric creature for our Mega Mystery Box feature 🐣
    • Who’s this? Check out the smurfy cartoon episode “Cave Smurf” to find out more!
    ✨ A new Smurfy Wonder that glows bright at night and day!
    • Which well-known monument could this resemble? Let us know!

🦎 Prehistoric Decorations from the smurfy cartoons 🦎
    • Such as animals, greenery and many more items to create the perfect Stone Age flair in your areas of choice!
    💙 Exclusive Offers such as 💙
    • A Prehistoric Shop and 3 new Canon Exclusive Offers from the episodes “Smurfs that Time Forgot and “Cave Smurfs”!
    Smurfy features such as
    • A new max Level (138)
    • Updated Daily Reward Calendar
    **Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Our update is expected to be released next week! Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.
Working...
X