Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the content of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.65.0 Prehistoric Update (Island)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HappySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    That is realy realy cute😍

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Haha thanks so much yosinori saitou !! ☺️🙏💖 That is so cute😍

I have the seek and finds and the anthologies on their way right now! I’m so excited😅😅😅

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    This is such a great screenshot yosinori saitou - so much to enjoy. I didnt read the comics or watch the cartoons as a child, but I have been borrowing the comics from the library and they are so funny! I love the one where they have a big argument over the correct use of "smurf" (e.g. to smurf a cup of tea, or to drink a cup of smurf?!). I secretly want a little Activist Smurf in my village! Thank you for posting this.

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf this picture is in the vol.2 of '' 300 gags schtroumphs '' it's the collection of short comics. but unfortunately, the english version isn't available. ( now i feel like i'm a comicbook salesman from amazon.com. Lol.😄 )

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Look at that 😱🙏🏼😍😍😍

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Hey everysmurf! Keep an eye out for the first teaser today!

Leave a comment:

• chocolatefruitnut
    replied
    Thank you guys from expanding on existing themes in our areas!! Cant wait for the new mini-game!

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, unfortunately there will be no Island expansion this time but surely in future updates!

• Lilly
    replied
    This looks cool. 😃

Leave a comment:

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    I just love this whole spread. Stone Age Gargamel lol... and the flinstone looking smurf, not to mention the saber tooth tiger mask.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Just missing the duckbill costume, which happens to be my favorite one, but they’re all cute.

• TWOSHY
    commented on 's reply
    yosinori saitou thanks for the information

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Take all my smurfberries 😍

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh my gosh these costumes are so cute!! Especially Baby in the egg😍😍😍

Chilean Smurf where did you get these images from? Are they from the same book Yosinori has?

• Chilean Smurf
    replied
    Wow! A fantastic update!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X