Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.65.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.65.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.65.0

An update lost in time!
    • Archaeologist Smurf digs up an Island version of his Digging Mini-game!
    • Place his hut to start digging up exclsuive prehistoric rewards!
    • Find the ever popular Mushroom Shop available now in the Featured Menu!
    • An adorable, roaming Prehistoric Chick, lands into the Mega Mystery Boxes with a splash!
    • Help your Smurfs uncover the mysterious Smurfhenge Wonder!
    • Plenty of new premium and decorative prehistoric themed items in store!
    Click here to watch the version 1.65.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store.
    • The Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore versions should also available soon too!

Archaeologist is 35 SB and operates the same as on the mountain. However if you have the trophy you can dig him every 3 hours. It looks like we get a sheep as a prize for his game - and can win keys too. (there is not a ‘watch ads to play again’ button on this one.

Remember to get your reporter awards after you update

The smurfhenge wonder comes with a very smart aleck looking smurf....but there is the rude surprise that it also requires rare seeds (the first non-grove wonder to do so). No idea if that is a glitch or intentional.

The first EO is a thunder lizard and there is a prehistoric shop to come that will unlock menu items. Today’s EO is the geologist smurf, so if you want it, but it before you update or you will lose it.

The decorative items are about 50/50 SB and coins. Only one item is available on the planet, the others are available most other places.

For the first time it looks like all areas share the same featured menu - so instead of seeing nothing on the planet for example you will see the new item with a ‘not available in this area’ message.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      The Thunder Lizard looks AMAZING😮😮😮

I want it!!

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG, I want it, too!!! I love this EO! 😍😍😍

• IslandLife
      IslandLife commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the update but I too hope the trend of using rare seeds for non-Grove Wonders doesn't continue. My feedback is on the Android thread.

A little constructive crit.....the contrast between the dirt and sparkles could be better. white on light tan is hard to see.

the graphics are beautiful but it’s just hard to pick out the sparkles.

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      True, that's really not that easy to see.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      skydiver118 You are welcome dear!

• Guinea Girl
      Guinea Girl commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, it is hard to see. I do like this game, glad they brought it to the island

Archaeologist prizes
    Spoiler!

Comment

• Evanna
      Evanna commented
      Editing a comment
      Spoiler!

This update isn't my thing, but without a doubt it'll be somebody else's favourite, so it's all good.

I bought the game and appreciate that we got something new that keeps us busy. The bottom row of prizes looks like they might be good ones! My first prizes were coins, stone, and this digging patch with gear which you can buy for coins.

Comment

I really like the prehistoric theme of this update. I love the first stage of the Wonder so much that I don’t want to build it😅😅😅

Today’s Thunder Lizard EO looks like the dinosaur from the Smurfs Lost in the Ages episode 😅😅😅

Here’s the links again for anyone who wants to watch the episodes that Twinkiepie said are related to this update in the Sneak Peak -

The Smurfs that Time Forgot - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28qip2

Lost in the Ages https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x33zdpy

Cave Smurfs - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k6796

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        a big dinosaur!! that's what i wanted🦖🦖🦖

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the videoclips!

We can choose between high and normal quality now

Comment

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir Congrats on creating your first gifs! You can upload your gif to imgur just as you would do with an image. Select bbcode an post the code here on the forum 😊 If you have problems uploading images in general please private message me 😊

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Chat noir hopefully Alex was already able to help. Just in case-

1. Take a 10 second or less video clip of your Village
        2. Use imgplay or similar app to turn it into a high quality forever looping gif saved to your photos. Must be under 100 frames to upload to forum properly.
        3. Upload and paste here through imgur as you normally would a screenshot

• Irene GR
        Irene GR commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have option to choose quality...Android..why?

At the first stage of building the hedge wonder, seriously Bongfish should consider letting us choose the stage we want our Wonders to be shown after completing building them! So that we can still complete them and collect the weekly SBs and not having to stop building them in order to retain their look at the earlier stages.

Comment

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        Really a pity if we are only able to see the first few stages within 24-48 hours, all are so well designed!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Astro Smurf it would be really great to have that feature implemented! There are a few wonders that I would like to do that with

Edit- have you seen this thread asking for this feature? https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...ompleting-them
        Last edited by AlleycatttSmurf; 07-27-2018, 06:09 AM. Reason: Added link

• Astro King
        Astro King commented
        Editing a comment
        Alley, thanks for link! Just commented to show my support for this idea!

Love the new update!
      • Good work on the high res mode- so sharp and clear.
      • Smurfhenge is super-adorable! Don’t even want to go past the first stage. I agree with Astro King; all of the stages of the wonders are so well designed now, that I don’t want to give up any of them permanently!
      • Archaeologist Smurf’s hut is very well designed and fits in well with the Island. The game board is cute, too.
      • I like the prehistoric theme as it will fit in well with the dinosaurs. [Yes, I know they did’t coexist, but this is the magical land of the Smurfs!] Hours of redecorating ahead... So glad Bongfish elaborated on an already existing theme- way to go, Bongfish.
      • All the new items are well designed: Special mention to the tar pit, the lizard, the torch and the hut.
      • Love how the new walls etc. are designed to go with former items, and fit in so well with them!

Comment

I hate to complain but I am very disappointed the new wonder requires rare seeds. I haven’t finished many of my grove wonders because I find it difficult to obtain the amount of seeds required for each stage and I am not willing to spend real money. I think if wonders are going to start requiring seeds everywhere then there should be more ways to obtain them and the drop rate from crops should be higher.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Planting lilies twice a day is an easy way to build up your seeds, as long as you have as many smurfs as possible in the Grove. Traveler’s Caravan gives them as rewards as well as a few mini games too

• Irene GR
          Irene GR commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you @Coconut,I hope Bongfishwon't apply seeds too on the wonders,we allready are having a hard time to gather the rest of the ingredients!

Exclusive prices of Archaeologist Smurf:

Spoiler!
        Last edited by Morning Sky; 07-27-2018, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• TWOSHY
          TWOSHY commented
          Editing a comment
          May I ask which prizes are won in the 5SB round?

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          TWOSHY I think that Crinkles (pink baby triceratops). Stone Age Sheep, Dino Costume, and the Gold Mammoth Statue are all from the sb round.

• TWOSHY
          TWOSHY commented
          Editing a comment
          AlleycatttSmurf thanks 🙂

Wow. This update is the best. 🤩🤩🤩 especially loved prehistoric mushrooms

Comment

I love the Stonehenge Wonder’s animation😍😍😍

Comment

• Lilly
            Lilly commented
            Editing a comment
            😍 It is a great Wonder!

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            So beautiful!

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks amazing

Spoiler!
          Last edited by Carver Carver; 07-27-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi, Carver Carver! Don’t forget to use the spoiler tag when publishing reward pics after new updates, like Morning Sky did in post #11 above!

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow! You got all the prizes so fast! Even the Mystery Box prize, way to go!

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Awesome!! The little chick is adorable!! It’s the one straight out of Cave Smurfs! I love how she hops around the Village.

(We also have a tiny version of the baby chick with its Mama Schmawk in the menu)

I think the new wonder is awesome. I love the first stage and stage 2 looks like it will be equally good.
          I don’t like the prizes much so far from the game. I won a coffin and a bunch of fireworks. Neither work on my island. I wonder why they are among the prizes 🤔🤔🤔. Maybe they would be okay in the main village, but not on the island in my opinion.
          otherwise I think the update is great. Thank you bongfish.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Keep playing- there is a bunch of other free stuff! I spent the one SB per time so that I could see what was there, and some prizes are exclusive to the game and done just for this update!

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Cupcake, today I won the mink family😄
        Working...
        X