Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.67.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.67.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.67.0

A new smurfy update filled with Magical Smurfs and Items!
    • Apprentice Smurf's Mountain hut unlocks his exclusive Magical Items!
    • Collect daily rewards every day of the month from Reporter Smurf's new full month calendar!
    • A few fresh rewards mixed into Pirate, Detective and Scaredy Smurf's Mini-Games!
    • Smurfette's Magic Wardrobe unlocks her new Wizard Outfit!
    • Stardust Pegasus pops into the Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • New premium Mountain Expansion!
    • Help your Smurfs construct the Academy of Smurfy Magic Wonder!
    • Lots of new items in the Rarity Shop and in the Store!
    Click here to watch the version 1.67.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store.
    • The Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore versions should also available soon too!

The moving portrait is so cute. 😍

Comment

the stairs in the mountain are now movable, storable, and deletable!! thank you very much Bongfish!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

it seems the black-hair version of Smurfette will be added as an EO. great!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          You must be so happy about this!

• Purple!
          Purple! commented
          Editing a comment
          Out of everything that came with this update I’m most excited about getting this version of Smurfette!

This may not be able to be called the harry potter update due to copyright issues, but it is definitely inspired by it....and I love it. I giggled so much when I saw the items and the castle....just gorgeous.

I don’t spend SB on decorative items so many of them are not going to be used by me, but they are very well done and those that do use them will love them. IT’s clear that folks at Bongfish are fans and really got into this update.

Comment

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. This is a GORGEOUS update. The nice thing is that some of the coin items are interactive as well. I have to completely overhaul my Mountain now to make that Magic Academy a centrepiece. πŸ€” πŸ€—

Great update! Here are some of my favorite things!

- All the items are super well-designed and the interactions are adorable! It is cool having so many interactive things!
        - Love the paintable glowing pathways (one of the big pluses in this update) and the bouncing walls!
        - More space; yay!
        - I think the changes to Reporter will be a good thing!
        - New prizes in mini-games! 😁

Comment

• Shirin
          Shirin commented
          Editing a comment
          100Β°/β—‹ agree with you. All items are very well-designed.

Um... I just updated my village and Reporter Smurf gave me day 6! 😲

Comment

The Whomping Willow! The Mirror of Erised! Hagrid's hut! Hogwarts! The flying smurfs! Yes, yes, yes!!! So many references, I love this!! I haven't updated yet, but I look forward to doing it! Movable/deletable stairs sounds great too!

Edit: Oh no, the tower that reminds me of Hagrid's hut - less so in looks and more so from how it is presented in the video - is an EO
        Last edited by Evanna; 09-06-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

This update looks sooooo cool! And yes I am a Potterhead. 😜

*runs off and starts clearing a huge space*

Comment

I love, love, love the wonder. May take me a while to complete it but it is fabulous. All the wizard items are nice too. Great update
            Last edited by CindySmurf; 09-06-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Thank you Bongfish for making the stairs on the mountain movable and storable- what a great addition!

Comment

This is indeed the best wonder! All the magic items are awesome, they might cost a bomb (sbs) but totally worth getting! Gonna get all of them! Love this update!

Comment

Twinkiepie Spelling Bee please can you tell us, are the new items in mini-games exclusive or can they be found in the menu too?
                  Last edited by Morning Sky; 09-06-2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Purple!
                    Purple! commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’d really like to know the answer to this too, if they are new exclusive items I’ll play those mini games forever until I win them, otherwise I’d skip playing them and just spend Sb and buy them in the menu.

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Morning Sky skydiver118 IslandLife Purple! They are not newly created items, but rather preexisting ones from past updates.

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IslandLife
                    That sheep is Scaredy's normal sheep The sheep are always rare in the games, so I guess that's why you haven't seen it before. It's not a new item. But hey, congrats on winning it!! It's adorable!

What the everliving Gargamel?!?! My game updated itself again!!
                  And at the weirdest point in time? I was online earlier to harvest and plant stuff, to play games, etc. Everything was normal. Then I come back some minutes ago and suddenly I have the update? Why? I have automatic updates switched off (last time as well; I switched it off after getting the device and never had it on)... Not to mention that the update went live before I even got online earlier...? Why did my game update now?

Anyone else in the same situation or a similar one?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
                    Spelling Bee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Evanna It sounds like you may have an issue with your iTunes & App Store settings. Smurfs' Village (or any app for that matter) will only update automatically if you have that enabled. Please open your iOS Settings App and confirm that it looks like my Screenshot below, specifically that the Apps and Updates are both in the off position (not green).

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Spelling Bee
                    Yes πŸ™ That's what it looks like. Maybe three is the charm and it'll work again next time around? The timing also was curious. It didn't update when the update came out; I could play just fine for a while. It only updated later on. Do you know if it's possible that the settings have a hiccup? That maybe they somehow switch on/off on their own? iOS usually isn't virus-land or else I'd assume that maybe I have something going on that is affecting my settings / makes code of the OS clash. Or maybe it'd help if I switched automativ updates on for a day or two and then off again? Maybe my iPad sort of needs to be told 'don't do it'?

• skydiver118
                    skydiver118 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you have anothe. device with the game on it? I know I have two and there is a setting in the app sore to automatically update a second device when a first updates.

Oh and my favourite part of this update is the glow in the dark pathway! Just made a river in the mountain using these. They even looked more natural than the river tiles.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
                    yosinori saitou commented
                    Editing a comment
                    beautiful!!

• Evanna
                    Evanna commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That looks fantastic!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    AlleycatttSmurf commented
                    Editing a comment