Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprizes and prizes are all around in the new Smurfs' Village iOS 1.4.7 update!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprizes and prizes are all around in the new Smurfs' Village iOS 1.4.7 update!

Search craters on the Swoof Planet for a chance to find brand new Mystery Eggs and Seeds! Who knows what strange creatures and plants might be hidden inside? Coming soon!

Watch the Smurfs flip out on the new snowboard ramp! The snowboard ramp and many more smurfy items are part of the newest Smurfs' Village update, coming soon!

Comment

Smufs' Village VIPs get the option to tap on Feathers to travel to any of their village areas instantly!

Comment

awesome i can't wait

Comment

Hope this new update is without any faults,and that all previous troubles are fixed

Comment

Wow, a snowboard ramp, I love it, this update looks exciting, can't wait

Comment

Spelling bee If im at charcter limit on the planet does that mean no new trees either? That doesnt seem fair but after i hit character limit No trees from the craters.

Comment

• ianlever
                ianlever commented
                Editing a comment
                I am the character limit and still get seeds fairly regularly. Can't get any gags though {disappointed}

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Martin. The Character limit does not prevent you from earning any Mystery Seeds. There is no limit on the amount of seeds you can earn.
            Working...
            X