Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.7a is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village Android version 1.3.7a is live and available for download!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sandroid&hl=en

There’s Lots to Love in Version 1.3.7a!

- Expand your Space Village and place Baker Smurf’s hut on the Swoof Planet to whip up new smurfy ‘n’ sweet decorations
    - Build the delicious new Cake Tower Smurfy Wonder to treat yourself to one free Smurberry a week
    - Keep your favorite strange space critters safe in the new Space Critter Storage dome
    - Let the new long-snouted space creature loose on the Swoof Planet to collect all your daily XP and coin rewards!
    - Put some heart into your village with new Valentine’s Day decorations and a FREE pink Cupid statue!
    - Start smooching! Earn bigger rewards from Smurfette’s air kisses in honor of Valentine’s Day!
    - Expand your space river with romantic new love-themed tunnels and river rides
    - Watch love bloom all over your village as you grow sweet new Valentine’s Day themed crops!

I hope that the update for ios will follow very soon

Comment

I bet we'll have to wait a week like Android players usually do.

Comment

It looks amazing everyone. Hopefully the IOS Version is soon for all of you. I love the new items Already started decorating my main village with Valentines Day Items

Comment

Wow congrats to all androids! This time we follow you! ;-)

Comment

Weird. I wonder why android is first. Downloading now. Wahoo!

Comment

Love it!The new update is awesome!! I've never been this excited about an update. OMG a peppermint swing! It's so cute!

Comment

wow,that was really unexpected .So that's how all the ios players feel every time!! Thank you Beeline all ios friends don't worry you get your update tomorrow or maybe in couple of hours ,fingers crossed

Comment

I am happy for you guys! Can't wait for our turn.

Comment

This is my new favorite swoof planet item!

Comment

• Amberglass
                      Amberglass commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Love it, can't wait to get one!

I am so happy for all you Android players I always feel bad when you have to wait for an update. It is very cool you all got it first this time. Have fun!

Comment

• kimette
                      kimette commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thank you happybird...it was a total shock!...I hope you can enjoy the update really soon too!

I'm having a blast with the new decorations. Everyone was right about the jello being a trampoling.
                    Last edited by Pachemz; 02-01-2014, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Wow this is a first, nice to know you android users got the update already. Hope the ios update will be released later or tomorrow. I sure love the swing set, along with the jello we'll be able to make great parks on our planet

Comment

Where is the cake? I cant find it

Comment

• kimette
                          kimette commented
                          Editing a comment
                          my guess is, you will have to complete the bridge to the new area on the planet, and where the new wonder will appear

Thanks kimette, i forgot that there's an expansion.

Comment

Working...
                        X