Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.70.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.70.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.70.0

A flashy, smurfy and twinkling Festive themed update!
    • A flashy, smurfy and twinkling Festive themed update!
    • Twinkle Smurf's hut unlocks unique Festive Light Items decorated with twinkling Christmas lights!
    • New Snow Princess outfit, and Frozen Star change item for Smurfette!
    • New Vertical Village Expansion for more smurfy space!
    • Smurfette's Lucky Star shoots her way into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help build the massive Smurfy Snowman Wonder!
    • Lots of new Festive and Winter themed items to decorate with!
    Click here to watch the version 1.70.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store.
    • The Android version is live as well on the Google Play Store, and the Amazon Appstore version will be coming soon!

OMG! Best Thanksgiving ever...yippie!

Comment

Thanks for the expansion, because I really don’tknow where I would have put things

I wonder if it’s bad etiquette to take the iPad to dinner and hide away to explore?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, perfectly OK.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I’d be doing exactly the same thing😅😅😅

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha! That reminds me of the Great Christmas SB Debacle of many years ago. I could tell my in-laws were a bit annoyed with how attached I was to my iPad that evening, but I *had* to keep opening gifts.😂 Due to being on the receiving end of the hairy eyeball, I came away from that glorious day with only a moderate number of SB. I must say, though, that is what inspired me to start buying SB. Once I was finally able to get a few of those long-coveted special huts and Smurfs, and to play the minigames, I saw how much it improved the game experinece and I wanted (needed!) more.

It was much harder, virtually impossible, to earn SB through game play back then. Thinking about those days makes me very thankful and grateful for all the improvements made over the years-- and especially for Bongfish!
        Last edited by happybird; 11-22-2018, 07:46 PM.

Lovely Christmassy SNOWY update, thank you!
      Oh, and
      Evanna ​​​​​​, I think you’re going to lllllike
      Spoiler!
      !!!
      Actually, it’s an
      Spoiler!
      !!!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 11-22-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        And Smurfs ride on his head!!😂😂😂

Love it!!😍😍😍

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        AlleycatttSmurf. Oh wow, you are right! Wonderful!
        Spoiler!

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my God, I do!!!! I have no idea why on earth we get an alpaca for Christmas but I am glad that we do. It's so fluffy ❤️

And I LOVE that I became the alpaca person of this forum apparently 😂
        I love that you remember that I am into them (and forever hope that the alpaca family makes it to the Rarity Shop) and that you get excited for me 💙 That is honestly so sweet of you and I love it!

Thank you for the fantastic riding screenshot!! That is so cute!
        Thank you AlleycatttSmurf for pointing that out!

Awesome update but I’ve gone to buy the extra space in the Village and it’s telling me there is none available, I’ve used my maximum. Do you have to be past a certain level to be able to buy it?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi cosmickitten! What Cupcake said is correct. It turns out that when the 10th Main Village Land Expansion was added for 100 Smurfberries, a small number of players who purchased it experienced a minor bug where they inadvertently obtained a double expansion.

As a result, the newly added 11th Land Expansion is unavailable for those who were affected because they technically already have it. Understandably this can be a bit disappointing, but on the smurfy side, you and the other players who are affected obtained the 10th and 11th Land Expansions for the price of one. 😜

• Evanna
        Evanna commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee
        Uh oh.... what about players who had a double expansion but recovered and tried a bunch of stuff and then it was gone and just one expansion...? Because I first had too much space but then it corrected itself to the right amount of space. I hope I can get an expansion now.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Evanna If you recovered your village and were able to get rid of the additional space, then it should be okay and let you purchase the newest expansion. If after updating you can't, please let me know.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	407.9 KB
ID:	229007

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you... I hope next update or year we get a smurfy ice rink wonder.

• Glow smurf!
        Glow smurf! commented
        Editing a comment
        Where did you get the huts with the Christmas lights that are in shapes?

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Those huts were EOs I’m sure they will be available again...The Christmas Light Hut is in the MB 60 SB box.

Awesome update!

First off, absolutely love, love, love the groups of Smurfs doing Smurfy things! [More, please!]
      • A LOT more space- yay!
      • Like the new huts and the mini huts- so well designed!
      • The circle of Smurfs is adorabe, and the chatting and reading Smurfs are soooo cute!
      • I like the little Smurfs in costumes- sweet!
      • Paintable icicles are cool! 😎❄️ I think they will be wonderful to build with.
      • All the new twinkling items are great, and the big trees will be very useful year ‘round with different ‘toppings’!
      Thank, Bongfish!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        This update looks AMAZING!!❄️⛄️❄️☃️❄️

And yes smurfs doing smurfy things are the BEST!!😍😍😍

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, that looks very great. Especially Smurfs doing activities is very best!
        This update looks very very Smurfy!
        (My game is updating now. Really looking forward to play it morning. Can’t wait until morning!)

I am updating right now but just have to point out that I LOVE THE NEW FORUM HEADER FOR THIS UPDATE💖💖💖❄️☃️❄️☃️❄️❄️💖💖💖

Comment

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. The forum header looks very Smurfy! As always 🙂. Also, icon of the game looks beautiful.

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😍⛄️

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right- it is super cute!

I just downloaded and realized that I, too, apparently, got the new land expansion along with the last one. Except I had no idea until now☹️. That‘s a real bummer! The expansion was the number one thing I was excited for!

I remember that the land I got months ago was more gracious than previously, but I thought it was just right given the huge amount of smurfberries you had to pay to get it. And I remember people having been complaining about how little space it was initially for 100 SB, and that an adjustment was made, so I thought that gracious amount of land was the result of this.

I wish I had known earlier. It‘s gonna take me a while to truly enjoy the other (certaily beautiful) things this update has to offer. I just don‘t know where to put them.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        That is disappointing, but as Spelling Bee pointed out above you got 100sb worth of land that the rest of us have to pay for for free - so not too shabby if you look at it that way😅😅😅

The expansions seem to be about double in size from what they were previously. So I think those of you with the bug got about quadruple the land of what a normal expansion used to be😮

Hopefully after some rearranging you will be able to enjoy the update☺️❄️⛄️❄️⛄️❄️

• Freckles
        Freckles commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, AlleycatttSmurf , for the encouragement. For sure, I was enjoying land that you and others didn‘t have yet. My point is - I had no clue. I would have appreciated if we were „warned“ at some point, at least I didn‘t see anything.

It would have been nice, for example, if Bongfish, by announcing the update, had put a „please be reminded that in case you have received too much land the last time, then there won‘t be a land expansion“ out or something like that. Then I would have been made aware that I had been benefiting of a bug in the first place.

I know bugs can happen, and I know Bongfish is responding greatly and I have appreciated and do appreciate that. It just feels bad now. It‘s like someone is telling you: „ You all get new land now - except for you, because you got it the last time. Didn‘t I tell you? Well, now you know“.

That‘s how I feel know, and I can‘t help it. It really affects my joy of playing this otherwise awesome game. I‘ll get over it (maybe sooner, maybe later), but I had to mention it.

• AlleycatttSmurf
        Editing a comment
        Freckles no worries you are always entitled to feel how you feel💖 And any feedback is good feedback for the developers! Just hoping it doesn’t stop you from enjoying this otherwise pretty awesome update!!

Hopefully Bongfish can be more transparent in the future with things like this - so there are no unfortunate surprises😞

👏🏼🙏🏻☃️❄️😀..thank you Bongfish for this wonderful winter wonderland update..❄️⛄️☃️🗻my little blue smurfs are already throwing snowballs and frolicking in the snow, and the new place is simply the best....👏🏼👏🏼and the new wonder, the big snowman is just great⛄️☃️⛄️👏🏼👏🏼⛄️the new little smurfs in action whether circle or sitting reading are wonderful to look at and please my heart😍👏🏼💛🥰

Comment

The alpaca is so cute, aaahhh! It's so fat and fluffy and the animation is adorable!!
        I haven't downloaded yet because I'm not in a winter mode at all and don't want to see snow every day, but who knows when I'll give in and download it anyway.
        The group of smurfs dancing in a circle looks adorable, too.

I wonder what my expansion situation will be. I had double space last time but then it corrected itself to the normal amount of space. I really hope I can get the expansion....

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Evanna I’m glad you love the Alpaca - he really is so cute!!😍😍😍

Hopefully you get in the Winter mood soon so you can enjoy the Update - and I especially hope the expansion works properly for you😰😰😰

• happybird
          happybird commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you get the expansion with no further issues!

Seeing the new expansion unavailable in my game was a great relief. Worry about that extra space from the bug has been festering in the back of mind all these months. Been holding my breath every time I open the game and have been scared to build stuff, or place SB items, along the bottom of my Village in case it suddenly disappears. No worries now!

The news items are great! Super glad I've been saving up my Wonder SB since Halloween because I spent over 100 in the first 5 min! Buying the Alpaca was my first move after placing the new wonder. I do wish the dancing circle Smurfs was a bit larger. They are a squished a little too close together, imo.

Winter is coming ♥️

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	229069

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely Beautiful 🤩🤩🤩✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Lovely village!✨

• Shirin
          Shirin commented
          Editing a comment
          🤩🤩🤩twinkle village

The village that used to be a green field has now been covered with white snow, smurfs wearing their winter clothes, ahhh... I miss having winter in the village so much and it's finally here. ❤️

Comment

I love new Wonder! It's such a fun and good looking addition to our winter decor!

Comment

Really loved this update. ❤️ .
            *Frozen princess is my favorite character from Disney and it is Smurftastic that Smurfette dresses like this.
            *Loved snowman sheep idea. Very genius.
            *Snowman Wonder is very beautiful.
            *Look of snowy of elite mansion is just amazing. Very loved its Wintery design.

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              Editing a comment
              I agree!! The Mansion looks magnificent in the snow!!🤩🤩🤩❄️❄️❄️
          Working...
          X