Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louise Chiemi
    replied
    These were already made available many times for purchase ( of course it's great for new players). I wish they would repeat the ones from this past holiday season, as I didn't have time to play Smurf Village and missed them. Also would like to see the Space Sugar Shack (I think that's the name), as I've missed that one long ago. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Individual
    replied
    I really just want to get all the exclusive offered smurf huts :P

Leave a comment:

• Henry125436
    replied
    I wish I could get the 'Trick or treat hut', 'Magical owl hut', and the 'West wind'. I guess I missed them because I didn't play the previous version of the Smurfs' Village. Though I'm going to wait for the exclusive offer about them, I wonder if I can get them earlier than I expect

Leave a comment:

• Individual
    replied
    Holy, this is sick! I didn’t see this but this is going to be epic!

Leave a comment:

• Hut and Shop Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only December 29th – 30th 2018

📢 We're having a Smurfy Hut Exclusive Offer Sale Event! During the event, you will have the opportunity to obtain Arborist Smurf's Hut🌲, the Mushroom Shop🍄, the Garden Shop🥗, Miller Smurf's Hut🌾, the Antique Shop🕰️ and the Pathway Tile Shop⬛!

❗️The Sales Event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, September 1st, 2018. Please see the schedule for exact times. Please note: All times shown in UTC can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2q4zYNA.

⚠️ Please note: We have made some recent adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale system to improve countdown timer accuracy, and offer availability.

🛑 If you are not seeing any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal, and or try traveling from the Main Village, to another area (Island, Mountain, Planet, Grove etc.)

❓If you have any additional questions, please comment below!

Working...
X