Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.72.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.72.0 is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.72.0

An ancient, Egyptian themed Swoof Planet update!
    • Bedouin Smurf's Space Hut unlocks unique ancient items including ridable Camels and Scarabs!
    • Want multiple mini-game rewards? Use Smurfberries to buy exclusive mini-game rewards once you've won them!
    • Stardust Unicorn soars into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help build the monumental Great Pyramid of Emperor Swoof!
    • Lots of new ancient Egyptian themed items to decorate with!
    Click here to watch the version 1.72.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store.
    • The Android version will be live on the Google Play Store, and the Amazon Appstore will follow!

Updating now for iOS... Super excited!! 🥳🤗 Also, I *need* Stardust Unicorn!! Simply stellar design!! ✨🤩✨ And thank you for making so many items paintable and for keeping with true Ancient Egyptian colors on many items, too. This update will be one of the best!! 🥰
    Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 01-10-2019, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Since they are Christmas items, I assume these trees are gone with the new update. Can someone please confirm? I really love these...

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, the trees will stay over the whole year

How to access the mini game rewards menu?

Comment

• Phil Teo
        Phil Teo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Spelling Bee. What are the mini games that offers this new feature? Is there a list?

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        It only seems work on the mini-games with the GOLD rewards tab.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        True, it does not seem to work on village events. at least not on the ones I tried with.
        I checked the bubble game and the prizes were 15 and 45 SB depending on the level of the game.

I’m so excited, downloading now! The YouTube video is awesome, can’t wait for the new Egyption themed villains to arrive!

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t see a new VIP EO item in the video, I’m trying to plan my budget for the update, are we getting one? I’d like to know, because it will have a factor if I buy the new standard EO’s at 24.99 or wait until they are 9.99.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Purple! There is no Elite VIP Exclusive Offer in this update. Just several regular ones, so plan accordingly!

First impressions:
      • Love the Egyptian themed things- it has always been a fave on the planet!
      • The scarabs are adorable.
      • I adore the arch.
      • The walls are great and perfect for this area.
      • Good job not putting edges on the sand dunes, so that they can blend in!
      The EOs (especially the villans) from the youtube trailer look fantastic. Want them! [I’d better start saving now...]
      Last edited by Cupcake; 01-10-2019, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• TWOSHY
        TWOSHY commented
        Editing a comment
        The sand dunes fit perfectly on the island too. Totally love it!

Ok, I couldn’t wait on this EO, it’s just way too good! I love how Hagopatra flys around the village, awesome job Bongfish design team!

I’ve got a long awaited villainous family reunion happening in the center of my village!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        This is so great Purple!

I can’t wait to get her!!😅😅😅

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        fantastic dress and makeup😄

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Her little white sandals, too!

Yippie! What an awesome birthday present. I know what I’ll be doing this weekend.

Comment

• happybird
        happybird commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy Birthday! 🎂🐪

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• Alex Smurf
        Alex Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy belated Birthday! 🎉✨☺️

Sand dunes needed in the grove, please!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	232660 Please sand dunes to the grove

Comment

Okay I got a bit creative to create sand...but, I still need sand dunes in the grove.

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	706.9 KB
ID:	232664

Comment

• Freckles
            Freckles commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, dunes to the grove! I don‘t understand why they weren‘t made available there. The Mountain, well...😁. But they‘d totally fit in the Grove.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Yes we def need the Sand Dunes in the Grove too! And the Mountain!

I LOVE THEM😍😍😍

Bongfish, thank you for the camels! They’re wonderfully silly (but so, I suppose, are camels in real life). But nooooooo, I wasn’t ready for the main village Festive Tree Wonder to lose it’s Christmas look!!! “🎼 I wish it could be Christmas every da-a-ay! 🎶”
          Last edited by Chat noir; 01-10-2019, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Freckles
            Freckles commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish the main tree wonder would still be decorated, too. Why not wait until the first update in spring, when the snow is gone? I‘m planning on keeping my Christmas village around for a while.

• IslandLife
            IslandLife commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeerrrrse I 100% agree with you Chat noir!

Respect to the design team, Bongfish! I love the gate, the walls and the sand dunes, especially. And that Pharao Sheep is adorable! Oh, and I forgot the Pyramid huts. Thanks for making a lot of decorative items available for coins!

I‘d love to see everyone‘s creations, so how about another contest later in the update, Bongfish? Pleeease.

Comment

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Freckles, Twinkiepie, said there wont be a contest, but giveaway. But we can share our projects there!

Can someone please tell me what was said at the beginning off the story on the planet. My internet went out. And I missed the story line. When it cam back on. All there was Poppa Smurf telling me to build the wonder.
          If not that’s ok. I just hate it. I missed it. I love reading the stories behind the wonders. Thanks ern57

Comment

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            And for those that don’t want to read the story, there is now a fast forward button. I know i noticed it with the last update, maybe it was there before, but if you dont’ have time or don’t want to read the story, you can fast forward to the end and the task you are to do. So a nice best of both worlds.

• Phil Teo
            Phil Teo commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf Oh, I thought when ern57 requested for the storyline of this update, you somehow managed to 'go back' and take the screenshots. Thought there was some kind of trick to doing it. lol

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Phil Teo that would be a cool feature if we could! It would be nice to have access to all the Wonder stories😄😄😄

Aaaa! I wasn't ready for it to be today! But glad it's here. So, now trying to download the update by using my data-throttled phone as a hotspot for my iPad. Two and a half hours in (so far) and the load circle is only at about the 4 o'clock position. But it's working! It's gonna be a long night and I'm not stopping till I get my camels! To keep entertained, DH and I have placed bets on whether the download or the roast cooking in the crockpot finishes first.😄

Thanks to everyone who has posted pics!

Comment

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, Unicorn.

I'm eating dinner now (yum!) and the load circle is at a little past the 8 o'clock position, so it's getting close! Maybe another hour or two? The loading speed seems to have picked up a bit now that it's past peak hours.
            And I chose crockpot so I won the bet! No snow shoveling for me this weekend.🎉

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            I had to away from home, where wifi is,when update arrived. But I left my update at home for 1 day. Now I have update

• happybird
            happybird commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you got it, Shirin! The new items are super!
            My total download time ended up being about 8 hours and 45 min.😄🐪🐪🐪
        Working...
        X