Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.74.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Bongfish for the most amazing update.I absolutely adore it and normally I would want a game or two to make it really good , but this update is so good. The artistry of the decorative items is incredible.
    i love the mother and baby octopus (I adore them as we saw so many on our trip to the Maldives) I adore the clown fish and fancy them being a able to swim..... that is a first for me. I have never had an item in the water that could move so couldn’t believe my eyes when they did that. thank you sooooooo much bong fish for an incredible update.... not forgetting the wonder which is definitely the best yet.πŸ™

Comment

Hey everysmurf! We have a smurfy Ocean Giveaway going on! https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...of-your-choice

Comment

I love the Reporter’s gift today! Like others, I’ve been going through some pretty dark days recently, but yosinori’s wonderful stadium impressed me so much that I tried to adapt it for my own village. It’s nowhere near as good as his, but it’s given me distraction and pleasure. And to top it all, the band welcoming spectators actually PLAYS when tapped! Nothing, however, can cheer up Grouchy, apparently! Especially in the pouring rain.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	E0ADA71F-B1FE-440F-9C2D-36D1AAED6B41.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	481.7 KB ID:	235218
        Last edited by Chat noir; 02-28-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          I think this is wonderful! SV is such a happy place (except to Grouchy!)

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Great building Chat noir I am pleased you are feeling better πŸ™

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ˜ƒI'm always so happy when I read that the little blue ones have so much power that people feel better, that touches my heart,πŸ’› it's such a nice peaceful world that we can create with these cute guys. How nice that you are feel better πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜ƒChat Noir πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ƒand how beautiful the picture looksπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ

I'm late to the party, just updated about an hour ago, and Wow!! This is one fantastic update!! I adore the reef wonder and all the new water items, especially the critters and Smurfs. Already spent an absurd amount of SB and am not done yet, lol! It's been a rough couple of months, so I haven't been smurfing much. Looking around my Village, I still have some Christmas deco up and some partial VDay stuff. It's a mess. Looking forward to getting caught up over the next few days.

We need another water expansion on the Island!
        A year ago I was griping because we needed more water items, now I don't know what to do with it all! It's awesome.

Comment

Thank you Bongfish for adding Marina’s father King Aquarius - in the land contraption that Handy built for himπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Comment

• Purple!
            Purple! commented
            Editing a comment
            I love when they add items from the cartoon! This one was long overdue!

• yosinori saitou
            yosinori saitou commented
            Editing a comment
            i got him tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Lilly
            Lilly commented
            Editing a comment
            I got him too. I love watching him ride around the village.

Thank you Bongfish. What a smurfy game ❀️
          Click image for larger version  Name:	936A3320-7760-4C40-9048-37B3B4734CBF.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	885.3 KB ID:	236016

Comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Double post, sorry

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            This looks great- very inventive!

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™ love it !!!!
        Working...
        X