Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Giveaway] Enter now for a chance to win 150 Smurfberries and 300 resources of your choice: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations all of you, I so enjoyed looking at all your lovely islands

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! Awesome seeing everyone's creations!!!! πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸŸπŸ 

Comment

Congratulations everyone!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸŽ‰ All the islands were wonderful! πŸ– 🐠🐬🐟🏝

Comment

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰Thank you very much for the honorable mention πŸ™πŸ»@Twinkiepie☺️and for all the nice congratulations,πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ˜€ it was wonderful again to admire these beautiful pictures and it makes every time a lot of fun. πŸŽ‰πŸ–ΌNow summer can come...πŸ³πŸ¬πŸŒ΄πŸ¦‹πŸŒŠ...πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

This contest made me really want to improve all my villages. I might not enter another event for a while but seeing how creative the smurf community can be has become amazing motivation. This was fun!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
              AlleycatttSmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I love seeing everyone’s games and getting inspiration too bowlfullofcherries !!

Please keep entering, seeing all different decorating styles, and at all levels in the game is what keeps things interestingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• ejic12
              ejic12 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. Until the friend system is overhauled, its the next best thing.

• bowlfullofcherries
              bowlfullofcherries commented
              Editing a comment
              I just don’t have the right mentality. The contest was a great kick in the pants and I was inspired by seeing so many smurfy islands but I’ve been playing a long time and I enjoy my leisurely pace.

My most developed area is probably my holloween wood so I’ll very likely make an appearance then to try for smurfy glory. 😬

Congratulations to everyone! Great contest!

Comment

Working...
            X