Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.75.0 update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.75.0 update!

Dear Smurfs’ Villagers!

🍃🌱The Grove blossoms in all its glory! 🌼Make sure to welcome a new female Smurf to the greenest area of Smurfs’ Village and unlock many new items and flourishing pathways right in time for Spring!🌻
    🌳Fearsome creatures await you in the Mystery Boxes and a Smurfy Wonder that looks like a gigantic tree? What could it be?🏵️ We have many more Lost Village Exclusive Offers to come and we will also be introducing a new Special Shop🌿 that unlocks 2 new smurfy crops!☘️ We haven’t forgotten about St. Patrick’s Day, a new max level and female Smurf performing regular tasks either!💐
    🌷Sit back, relax and wait for this smurfy update to be released this week! We also have a very special contest planned!🌸

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

Yaayy another Lost Village Update! 😍 I sure won’t be able to sit back and relax with such an awesome teaser image 🤩

Comment

Yay for the grove.

Comment

Wahoo😅😅😅🎉🎉🎉

A Lost Village Update in the Grove just in time to celebrate the two year Anniversary of the movie!! 🤩🌸🌺🌼🎥🍿

These two teaser images have me sooooooo excited!!🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖

Comment

So excited! New female smurfs, and Lost Village items. 🤩⭐️

Comment

Awesome!!!! Hopefully I will finally be able to get the bug fixed and get Smurf Willow back !!!!

Comment

Oooooh this is so exciting........love the grove🐙

Comment

it's gonna be an very exciting update and exciting weekend!!!🤩🤩🤩👍👍👍💓💓💓 i can't wait!!!

Comment

It all sounds great, I can’t wait to see the new Mystery Box item!

Comment

Super excited about a Grove update!! Cannot wait to see what is next!! 😃🎉

Comment

Yayyyyyyy super excited about the update 🌺🌺

Comment

I wonder if the large tree is what we requested ages ago for the huts in the grove. It has always been a challenge to arrange Smurf blossoms, Smurflilys hut etc in the trees like in the movie 🐙

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                          Tamara Abbott commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hopefully!!! Awesome idea 💙

oh 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😃that sounds promising again, especially on the big tree,🌳 I'm really happy ...😊👏🏻👏🏻 and in the groove an update is always wonderful, 🦋🌹🌺🌸🌼🌳🌲🍀🍄that looks like a lot of fun again👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🌼🌹🌺🌸🌺🌸🌹🌼🦋thank you bongfish🙏🏻😀🌺🦋🌸🍀🌺🌳

Comment

This sounds like a Smurfily Awesome Update!

Comment

I wonder if in this update the Main Village’s Tailor Smurf will be reinstated as an unofficial search mode? I suspect not, as the spool has been removed. However, I have found a reasonably good alternative - you may have done so too, but I thought I should share it. Phil Teo happybird AlleycatttSmurf Smurfy102 Morning Sky Irene GR Cupcake. I go to Tailor Smurf, get the ‘Assign hats’ screen where things are ‘misted out’ as in Move mode, then, to combat the obscuring of the far right of the screen, I zoom right in to that area. A bit slower, but almost as effective...once that far-right area has been searched, I can revert to a more zoomed-out overview for the rest of the village.
                            Last edited by Chat noir; 03-13-2019, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
                              Morning Sky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              In Tailor's hat mode we can collect from Jokey, Smurfette, Reporter, Baby without leaving this mode. Is this new?

• AlleycatttSmurf
                              AlleycatttSmurf commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Morning Sky that is awesome news since it elimates an extra step (or three in move mode😣).

Chat noir I didn’t realize that you can tap directly on the smurfs - this makes Tailor’s Hut mode much more useful!! The reduced screen is still a bit annoying, but being able to tap directly on the smurfs is fantastic😅😅😅

• Lilly
                              Lilly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I’ve never heard of Tailor smurf’s Mode for doing this. I do it like AlleycatttSmurf and use move mode. I’ll have to try this. 🙂
                          Working...
                          X